Most leg room in Honda Center?

Discussion in 'Anaheim Ducks' started by SkepticalHippo, Oct 12, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. SkepticalHippo

SkepticalHippo Registered User

6'4" dude here. Every game I go to, my knees are crushed by the seat in front of me.I have to sit with my legs spread out so my knees can go into that little crease made by the seat and arm rest, If you know what Im talking about

Where can I get the most leg room at the Honda Center?

2. Theridion

Theridion Registered User

Home Page:
    sat just about everywhere.

Id go with aisle seat. Id suggest toward the top half of upper seats (less people passing upstairs) or lower parts of sections along glass.

I believe there is more room in some of the rows in the bottom section(like on the glass)... but put your legs im the aisle.

3. DaDucks*

DaDucks* Guest

Some regular seats are available next to handicap seating.... All the room you can handle. Call the box office for information.

Your welcome

4. Ducks DVM

Ducks DVM sowcufucakky

The front row of the upper balcony is good. 6'3", that's where my seats are.

5. Boogernaut

Boogernaut Chunk Manmeat

Yeah. The railing's a bit annoying but for a bigger guy this is the way to go. Railing seats on the aisle will leave you plenty of room, just remember to move out of the way of traffic moving on the stairs.

6. Hockey Duckie

Hockey Duckie Registered User

Back when I used to get the mini plans, I would opt for the two seater rows, preferrably the first of those rows. It's in the upper deck, at the corners. That's where my ex and I would sit to watch the games. It's great because a) you're cozy b) good view (if you can overlook the railing) and c) right next to the exit!

I can't remember what rows those were, but if you look at the maps, I'm sure you can find it there. I can't remember if there was more room or not, but I definitely felt comfy there. Man... that was like before they changed their colors to the gold. Yikes!