Most leg room in Honda Center?

SkepticalHippo

Aug 23, 2011
Los Angeles
6'4" dude here. Every game I go to, my knees are crushed by the seat in front of me.I have to sit with my legs spread out so my knees can go into that little crease made by the seat and arm rest, If you know what Im talking about

Where can I get the most leg room at the Honda Center?

Theridion

May 11, 2002
Orange, CA
sat just about everywhere.

Id go with aisle seat. Id suggest toward the top half of upper seats (less people passing upstairs) or lower parts of sections along glass.

I believe there is more room in some of the rows in the bottom section(like on the glass)... but put your legs im the aisle.

DaDucks*

Some regular seats are available next to handicap seating.... All the room you can handle. Call the box office for information.

Your welcome

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Back when I used to get the mini plans, I would opt for the two seater rows, preferrably the first of those rows. It's in the upper deck, at the corners. That's where my ex and I would sit to watch the games. It's great because a) you're cozy b) good view (if you can overlook the railing) and c) right next to the exit!

I can't remember what rows those were, but if you look at the maps, I'm sure you can find it there. I can't remember if there was more room or not, but I definitely felt comfy there. Man... that was like before they changed their colors to the gold. Yikes!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->