Most improved team in 2021-22?

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Kings want to add 2 top 6 forwards so I agree on them. Also I see Petersen becoming a legitimate number 1 goalie.

Ottawa looked really good the last couple months but it depends if they’re able to add a couple more pieces.

Rangers will be a powerhouse. Quinn was a horrible coach and Gallant is a beauty. Also add in Nils Lundkvist and another year for Kakko, Lafreniere and Kravtsov as well as Shestyorokin.

I think Minnesota will add a solid centre and Matt Boldy is going to be incredible.

Reactions: Sens With Benefits

ShaneinTpa

May 21, 2019
Kings want to add 2 top 6 forwards so I agree on them. Also I see Petersen becoming a legitimate number 1 goalie.

Ottawa looked really good the last couple months but it depends if they’re able to add a couple more pieces.

Rangers will be a powerhouse. Quinn was a horrible coach and Gallant is a beauty. Also add in Nils Lundkvist and another year for Kakko, Lafreniere and Kravtsov as well as Shestyorokin.

I think Minnesota will add a solid centre and Matt Boldy is going to be incredible.
Good calls all but I think Ottawa should get the nod because they probably have the most cap space and a plethora of draft picks to reel in some significant pieces from other clubs who cannot afford them. Add that to a pretty delicious looking young group and they should be really solid if they are well coached and get some goaltending

Reactions: Hellraising Senator

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Devils will be a powerhouse. Ruff is a beauty. Also add in Kevin Bahl and posibibly Dawson Mercer and another year for Hughes, Hischier, and Ty Smith as well as Blackwood.

Reactions: SladeWilson23

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Stars getting their number 1 goalie and center back could help, as well as a healthy Hintz

Also if the rumors are true surrounding Blake Coleman coming home, that could be a nice addition. Even more so if he takes Cogliano's place

Reactions: kabidjan18

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
Just based on actual results:

Minnesota: losing game 7 against VGK in a playoffs they were not *supposed* to be in is actually great result.
Habs: winning a game against VGK in the goddamn conference finals is a proof that they have done something right.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Depending on what kind of contract Heiskanen signs (bridge vs long-term), Dallas should be in pretty good shape to load up next year. Getting Seguin, Radulov and Bishop back (and Hintz actually healthy) will be massive.

ShaneinTpa

May 21, 2019
Sabres can’t get worse, right?

Oh wait, they can go from #31 to #32…darn.
Yes and only a fool would believe given the expansion draft options open to Seattle that Buffalo would have any shot at being better than the new Kraken.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Way too early to even discuss this,. the playoffs are not even over and no off season shenanigan have begun yet and we have a lot this off season with expansion draft, amateur draft, trades, free agency, etc.

Reactions: joestevens29

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad