Most improved player on your team

BLNY

Aug 3, 2004
Dartmouth, NS
Domi I suppose. He didn't play for Montreal last year, but having a 70 point season with a previous high of 52 points is huge.

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
Mackenzie Blackwood went from playing in the ECHL to playing .920 hockey in the NHL in under a year

Reactions: Oneiro

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
I guess it's Eichel by default? I guess Larsson is an option but that's more about how bad he was last year.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Blackwood is the most obvious answer, going from the ECHL to a 1a/1b situation with Schneider and having a .918 save percentage.

I'd also throw Zacha in there. Had a rough start to the season, pointless in his first 10 and sent down the AHL. But after he got recalled he was a different player. Not just in his play, where he was driving the game offensively much more than he had before. But he was finally putting up points pretty consistently. I think he had 20 in his last 30 or something. Hopefully that trend continues next season. His talent and raw skills are great, but finding that consistently had been a struggle.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Cirelli on the Bolts. He's a 30/50 player next season if the lines are set up for him.

Monsieur Verdoux

Dec 6, 2016
Finland
Blackwood is the most obvious answer, going from the ECHL to a 1a/1b situation with Schneider and having a .918 save percentage.

I'd also throw Zacha in there. Had a rough start to the season, pointless in his first 10 and sent down the AHL. But after he got recalled he was a different player. Not just in his play, where he was driving the game offensively much more than he had before. But he was finally putting up points pretty consistently. I think he had 20 in his last 30 or something. Hopefully that trend continues next season. His talent and raw skills are great, but finding that consistently had been a struggle.
Blake Coleman is another good option.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Matty Tkachuk or Elias Lindholm.
Matthew is a legit top line LW I’m almost every team in the NHL. Lindholm went from dependable middle 6 option to legit top line talent.

Flames have been lucky with progress.

Reactions: Fixxer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->