Most improved player on your team

NetflixandPhil

May 7, 2016
Whi do you think is the most improved player on your team? Rules are they have to have played at least 41 games last year on the same team.

For the Leafs I'd say Marner but Kapanen was definitely close

Btown

Oct 1, 2011
Pasta has taken that next step with the Bruins. McAvoy after his injury has really stepped it up lately. It hard to say most improved but I would say furthered there development. DeBrusk is another one, after a slow start he has really hit his stride.

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Domi took a huge step this season.

If you want a guy who was on the same team for both years I would have to go with Shaw. Playing easily the best hockey of his career.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
:flyers

Travis Sanheim went from underutilized to arguably a top pairing Dman on this team.

Oskar Lindblom is a 16G - 16A - 32P forward averaging 8min TOI for a solid 1/3 of the season.

Scott Laughton has also rebounded pretty well.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Domi took a huge step this season.

If you want a guy who was on the same team for both years I would have to go with Shaw. Playing easily the best hockey of his career.

Last year almost everyone had a down year for the habs. This year there were bound to be some improvements, and shaw showed what he can do when he isn't battling injuries and concussions.

I still say it's carey price though. He simply stunk last year to the point where it became a valid concern whether he could still be one of the best. He answered the call.

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
Vrana on the Caps for sure. He has added finishing to his blazing speed and good work ethic this season. It has been a joy to watch him elevate his game.

Reactions: kicksavedave

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
For the Rangers-Zib or Tony DeAngelo
Zib established himself as a 1C with 74 points in 81 games, leading NYR by a large amount
Tony D established himself as our best defenseman after many thought he might bust
30 points in 61 games this year+better defensive play
8 points in 32 NHL games and 13 in 29 in the AHL last season

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
Lindholm on the Flames. Looks great, and he's doing so much more than just leach of Gaudreau.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad