most hated team?

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
The Jets around the league thread is hilarious. There a few fans that said (paraphrasing) "All I care about is seeing the Jets win and the Leafs lose" like, I mean wooowww. Like, are you that depraved to have such a huge vendetta against a team in a different conference? I mean, good lord.

That being said, there is literally only one Canadian team whose fanbase doesn't have a deranged vendetta against the Leafs (excluding Montreal and Ottawa, as they have legit reasons to hate us), and that's Calgary. Maybe because they've carried our rejects for years (Phaneuf trade), but Flame fans are actually pretty cool towards us for the most part.
Yeah :laugh: They're barely relevant.

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

i usually don't hate teams, it's the fans of some of the teams i hate (fans of sens, smurfs, canucks, and bruins instantly come to mind)

if i had to pick one it would be boston, because of the whining, diving, cheapshotting, and hypocrisy. and also the players are cry babies

rdawg1234

Jul 2, 2012
I dislike New Jersey because of how boring they make the games, those games are honestly so slow even by leaf standards(I mean they had 24 shots on us! that mustve been a league record!)

Obviously Boston and Montreal though, I dislike those two the most for obvious reasons, dont mind any other teams(Ottawa isn't good enough yet for me to hate them)

GordieHoweHatTrick

Sep 20, 2009
Toronto
I dislike New Jersey because of how boring they make the games, those games are honestly so slow even by leaf standards(I mean they had 24 shots on us! that mustve been a league record!)
Obviously Boston and Montreal though, I dislike those two the most for obvious reasons, dont mind any other teams(Ottawa isn't good enough yet for me to hate them)

Used to have some pretty heated games when he had Domi, Tucker, Sundin, and Mogilny. Watching the Devils play was like slowly running out of oxygen.

Bluejaysfan*

The Habs...only because Max Pacioretty looks like Mr. Bean.

TennisMenace

Jul 3, 2008
Buffalo
What happened to all the love going on last night between leaf and Habs fans? Cant we get over our issues, hold hands, sing kumbaya, and forget our differences.

Go Leafs Go!

spidergoalie

Aug 9, 2009
Kamloops, BC, Canada
Interesting how many hate Vancouver given I recall a thread not too long ago where we were laughing at Canuck fans for thinking there was a rivalry. Clearly there is.

For me it currently is:
Boston - the team refs turn a blind eye to (they do the same for LA in the west)
Ottawa because...they just seem like a petty pathetic organization.
Montreal because it is the law....Leafs Habs must forever be rivals. That said, as a goalie I do like Price.

For me despite living in BC (and I'm sorry but it is beautiful here) I find the Canucks simply irrelevant.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad