OT: Most enjoyable/best view seats in the ACC?

Goose

Apr 18, 2006
In terms of viewing the game and enjoying the atmosphere, what are the best seats in the ACC? Seats right behind the bench are an experience, but they absolutely suck in terms of being able to see what's going on. I also don't like middle/lower Section 108 for example where you view some of the game above the glass and some below.

I've had platinums twice, and the atmosphere was obviously very corporate/quiet. Didn't enjoy them very much in terms of the game experience, though being close to the ice is a novelty.

Thoughts?

seattoronto.jpg

mix1home

Sep 29, 2009
Toronto,ON
In terms of viewing the game and enjoying the atmosphere, what are the best seats in the ACC? Seats right behind the bench are an experience, but they absolutely suck in terms of being able to see what's going on. I also don't like middle/lower Section 108 for example where you view some of the game above the glass and some below.

I've had platinums twice, and the atmosphere was obviously very corporate/quiet. Didn't enjoy them very much in terms of the game experience, though being close to the ice is a novelty.

Thoughts?

seattoronto.jpg

Middle-upper rows of section 118 are ideal from my point of view. Platinums were good experience for me on few occasions mainly because of close-up on the game (hits felt almost physically, glass was trembling, etc.), but a lot of distraction with stewards offering drinks/food to you / around you.

WWB

Jun 30, 2010
Ontario
I was at the Carolina game a couple weeks back. We had 1st row seats in section 310, and IMO that's the ideal spot to see a game live. Upper bowl, center ice, and nobody in front of you.

Hockey Talker29

Oct 10, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Front row greens are a dream to sit in. Greens in general are the best value, as long as they aren't obstructed. The atmosphere is much better in the upper bowl, and you can usually score a solid view of everything that is happening.

Front row in the upper bowl behind the net is my personal favourite. I find that it's great for watching plays develop.

That's my two cents.

emilio3645

Oct 6, 2009
Definitely front few rows of near centre ice greens for me.
Much better view of the whole ice at all times.

The Magic Man

With God given hands
Sep 1, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario

Thoughts?

seattoronto.jpg

On the map. I sat in 106, right at the top left hand corner, 1st row back of the platinums, on the aisle beside 107. The blue line was lined up with me. Sundin had a handful of points in a 5-1(?) win over the Pens. It was an awesome seat. Comfortable, great sight lines, you could hear Domi swearing his guts out. Saw drunken fans throw beer on Kasparitis in the pentalty box.

I gotta think the golds are the best. Close enough to hear everything, far enough back to see the whole ice. I loved it. The only thing that could've made that better would've been to be more centered.

I've also sat 4 rows back from the balcony in 323, I think. Great view, but the seats weren't as nice. A little crowded, but I'm 6'1" 225, and the ape beside me must've been at least 6'5" 275.

1430MaroonsRoad

Sep 14, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
How bad are the seats in 317 row 15x? They are obstructed but that's all I could manage from the Last Minute Club offer for a December home game over the holidays.

613Leafer

May 26, 2008
Centreice front row of the 200 level at the CTC in Ottawa. Leaf fans are a lot louder there.

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
Centre ice (309/321) is the sweet spot for me but I'll gladly take anywhere in 308-310 or 320-322. I absolutely love the view from that area. You see the entire ice really well and it's the upper levels where the atmosphere 'starts'.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->