Most Disliked Team in Each Conference?

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
For me:

East: Boston (Marchand) and Pittsburgh for beating us in the playoffs a lot and employing Matt Cooke.

West: Colorado, just because of how their fans acted when they had our pick, I actually like the team quite a bit, and Edmonton for drafting 1oa like ten times and still sucking, and then getting lucky with McDavid.

FunkySeeFunkyDoo

Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
Pittsburgh for the multiple career altering injuries we've sustained against them.

Boston because I know several obnoxious Boston fans

Only team in the west that i have a grudge against is Anaheim.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Lightning fans were brutal during the Karlsson saga, so they can pipe it.

Toss up between COL/SJ fans tbh, but I will give COL fans the win here for the absolute smug f***ery that they purvey on this website, especially after Duchene. I just find both of those fanbases to be insufferable on here.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Surprised to see Boston here. They're my favorite non-Sens team in the East. The enemy of my enemy is my friend x2.

Anyways:

Pittsburgh. Because f*** Matt Cooke. Also, their fans, and their commentators are the most obnoxious in the league.

Edmonton. Because I live in Calgary, and the BoA is getting hot.

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
Pittsburgh is almost a given at this point too along with the habs and leafs so I’ll go in another direction.

Hate Carolina in the East - we can never beat them in their barn and they always seem to upset teams in the playoffs that they usually have no business winning.

Honorable mention to NYR - always become the preferred choice of destination for UFAs and trades

Hate Nashville in the West - god I hate their fans and their childish chants. And something about Duchene literally going there cuz he thinks he’s a country music star...some weird delusion ppl have with the city

Honorable mention to Vegas - they’re a bit nauseating with their success so far and they’ve screwed the sens over in a couple ways

Reactions: Bunch of Jurcos

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
East: Mix between the Habs and Leafs
West: SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f*** the sharks and their piece of shit fans. f*** their owner. f*** their gm. f*** their coach. f*** all their shitty players. And f*** their mascot as well. Hope they stay at the bottom of the standings for the next decade.

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
Pittsburgh for the multiple career altering injuries we've sustained against them.

Boston because I know several obnoxious Boston fans

Only team in the west that i have a grudge against is Anaheim.

Anaheim is a good one, I can’t find myself ever cheering for them because of 2007. I’ll still find a way to cheer for the Kings or sharks even, but never the ducks

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
I’m glad we all hate Pittsburgh. Let me add Pittsburgh to the mix. Also the Blues. Their fans were unbearable during the Karlsson years and during the trade saga we had.

Reactions: Fenix Rises 2026

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
1. Toronto
2. Montreal
3. Pitt
4. SJ
5. Arz - they just always suck
6. Col

guyzeur

Mar 25, 2009
Ottawa
Surprised to see Boston here. They're my favorite non-Sens team in the East. The enemy of my enemy is my friend x2.

Anyways:

Pittsburgh. Because f*** Matt Cooke. Also, their fans, and their commentators are the most obnoxious in the league.

Edmonton. Because I live in Calgary, and the BoA is getting hot.
Spezza got a shoulder dislocated vs Pitts.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
I’m glad we all hate Pittsburgh. Let me add Pittsburgh to the mix. Also the Blues. Their fans were unbearable during the Karlsson years and during the trade saga we had.
Agreed about the Blues fans on this site. Absolutely unbearable people.

In the east it's the leafs. In the west, nobody really, although all the Canadian teams are higher on my shit list than the American ones.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->