Most boring 1st round series so far?

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Well St Louis and Toronto series

But there's many series this season that has been great this season.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Such a negative topic. No series is ever "bad" unless you don't like hockey. Will there be a one sided series? Yes, but in the case this year it was exciting to see recent 2 time cup winners and the cup favorites get eliminated in a sweep.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
St. Louis - Winnipeg has been boring.. I keep watching thinking it'll be good and end up switching over to SJS-Vegas

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
I’ve only been able to catch the Knights/Sharks and Avalanche/Flames series because of work..

Both have been excellent and fun hockey

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
The best was CBJ vs Tampa

Islander games 1 and 2 was crazy

Bruins vs Leafs has been fun

As an outsider, havent really felt much excitement from the other matchups

Reactions: Madifer

Mathew Barzal

Walk It Like I Tocchet
Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I'm not a fan of the counter rush hockey game which just relies on speed and North-South game. If I wanted to watch that kind of sport I'd watch the NBA, they do it better.

So, I find any game with Pittsburgh or Vegas dull if we're talking purely in terms of the hockey being played. If we're including the extracurriculars, Islanders - Pittsburgh is the only 'boring' series I can think of.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I have had zero interest in Jets/Blues and Toronto/Boston so far and have only really watched bits and pieces of those games.

Until tonight I found the Stars/Preds pretty boring too not gonna lie but tonight's game was great (for Stars fans :))

Reactions: SourTemplePilot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad