Playstation 4 EASHL: Moseying Gents - Top Club Recruiting RW (PS4)

Aug 6, 2012
Hey guys.

My buddies and I are searching for a talented RW to join our squad: Moseying Gents (PS4). We are currently running 3's (LW-C-RD) ever since we lost our prior RW due to logistics.

Last year our club, Flaccid Fellas, was ranked in the top five with a record of like 250-10-5 or something (EA recently deleted inactive teams on 16 smh). We also spotted the best GAA by far at ~0.7.

We aren't very demanding in terms of schedule. We try and play at least twice a week, 11pm-2am, depending on how our schedules balance out. We take things seriously but also like to have a good time obviously... it's a lot of fun, especially when we're clicking.

Anyways there aren't many requirements that we're looking for besides playing RW (preferably left-handed) and being very very good. If that's the case, you're going to score a lot of goals :).

If you think you have what it takes, don't be afraid to hit me up. We're in desperate need lol. Either PM me on here or message me on PSN @ Gunz4013. I'll play some drop-ins with you and see if you got the stuff.

Thanks - Gunz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad