Morozov out with knee

CCCP

Nov 17, 2005
i16.photobucket.com
Well, then stop making dumb comments about some NHL players, particularly Kovalchuk, who so far on the international hockey was nothing but the bust.

Listen, let's make a deal. If u can have a decent conversation without making remarks like "dumb comments", "nhl hommer", etc, then great, let's have it, if not, I'll be glad to place u on ignore. Now u decide. Like i've said before, i don't care about you or your opinion about me and my comments. I'm here to express my opinin about team Russia and read what other people think. If my or their opinion differs from their/my opinion, that does not mean either of us is dumb , kapish?
Edit: that's why I really enjoy talking to Den, even though we seem to disagree on most of the things.

Siberian

Dec 4, 2003
Saint Pierre
Listen, let's make a deal. If u can have a decent conversation without making remarks like "dumb comments", "nhl hommer", etc, then great, let's have it, if not, I'll be glad to place u on ignore. Now u decide. Like i've said before, i don't care about you or your opinion about me and my comments. I'm here to express my opinin about team Russia and read what other people think. If my or their opinion differs from their/my opinion, that does not mean either of us is dumb , kapish?
Edit: that's why I really enjoy talking to Den, even though we seem to disagree on most of the things.

Well, then talk about team Russia and not how great the NHLers are on this team, it simply is not true. And don't forget fiasco of 2000 with all the NHL superstars (I hope you know that one).

CCCP

Nov 17, 2005
i16.photobucket.com
Well, then talk about team Russia and not how great the NHLers are on this team, it simply is not true. And don't forget fiasco of 2000 with all the NHL superstars (I hope you know that one).

Again, for the last time, Do Not Tell Me What To Talk About!:) Why do u make it sound like NHLers r not part of team Russia? U know, It's kinda boring to hear every year how we have Russian players and NHLers. They r russians as well, aren't they?:)

Siberian

Dec 4, 2003
Saint Pierre
Again, for the last time, Do Not Tell Me What To Talk About!:) Why do u make it sound like NHLers r not part of team Russia? U know, It's kinda boring to hear every year how we have Russian players and NHLers. They r russians as well, aren't they?:)

I apologize telling you what to talk about. I just really hate dumb comments when somebody as clueless as you are claim that Ovechkin can just step in and replace Morozov. I hate when people are this ignorant. It just doesn't happen like that, it is hockey.

I repeat once again, there is a reason why Soviet Red Machine trained for 300 days a year together. There is a reason why ZZM line was this good in Russian league - because they played together for very long time.

I realize I might have offended you, which I apologize for. I just don't know if there is a ignore button so I just will stop reading your comments.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
dude, u argue everyone's point of view...I'm like that too, but u got to look at yourself from the side sometimes too. I do agree, that as the games will get tighter, more physical and tougher, the Kazan Line would not be able to demonstrate it's chemistry that clearly, as they will not have any free ice to wheel and deal. And the games will get that way, whether we play finns, yankees or canucks...

CCCP

Nov 17, 2005
i16.photobucket.com
I apologize telling you what to talk about. I just really hate dumb comments when somebody as clueless as you are claim that Ovechkin can just step in and replace Morozov. I hate when people are this ignorant. It just doesn't happen like that, it is hockey.

I repeat once again, there is a reason why Soviet Red Machine trained for 300 days a year together. There is a reason why ZZM line was this good in Russian league - because they played together for very long time.

I realize I might have offended you, which I apologize for. I just don't know if there is a ignore button so I just will stop reading your comments.
I'm glad u r not ignorant, make smart comments and not cluless at all, now enjoy talking to your dear self!

CCCP

Nov 17, 2005
i16.photobucket.com
dude, u argue everyone's point of view...I'm like that too, but u got to look at yourself from the side sometimes too. I do agree, that as the games will get tighter, more physical and tougher, the Kazan Line would not be able to demonstrate it's chemistry that clearly, as they will not have any free ice to wheel and deal. And the games will get that way, whether we play finns, yankees or canucks...
WOW, i guess we finally agreed on something! :)
:cheers:

VladNYC*

cccp im sorry but you are just a homer with no knowledge of the RSL. I watched a lot of Thrashers games so i know what i am talking about when it comes to Kovalchuk. In international play he plays like he has a chip on his shoulder, like it's Kovy vs team Russia vs The world. He has never played a team game in international hockey and the reason it is working out this year in the least is Bykov is telling them to go out and have fun. Where was Kovy against the rangers this year? He single handedly made Avery into a great player and when Avery played Buffalo he wasn't even a factor. If i could only pick one Thrasher to come to the worlds i would pick Kozlov and Zhitnik over him. We have enough hot shot wingers to make 3 team Russias. To imply that ANY of the NHL players can replace the ZZM line is just a joke and implies you have never even played sports. By them selves the members of ZZM are pretty good players but together they are one of the #1 lines in the world right now. Ovechkin is good, probably more talented then Morozov. Is he a better player? No. Not enough hair on his chin yet and his natural talent doesn't translate into the chemistry that's needed. So our top line is down and we are playing the Finns again who we barely beat before, it's time for Kovy to show what he is made of, hopefully his past performances in situations like these won't be repeated.

CCCP

Nov 17, 2005
i16.photobucket.com
cccp im sorry but you are just a homer with no knowledge of the RSL. I watched a lot of Thrashers games so i know what i am talking about when it comes to Kovalchuk. In international play he plays like he has a chip on his shoulder, like it's Kovy vs team Russia vs The world. He has never played a team game in international hockey and the reason it is working out this year in the least is Bykov is telling them to go out and have fun. Where was Kovy against the rangers this year? He single handedly made Avery into a great player and when Avery played Buffalo he wasn't even a factor. If i could only pick one Thrasher to come to the worlds i would pick Kozlov and Zhitnik over him. We have enough hot shot wingers to make 3 team Russias. To imply that ANY of the NHL players can replace the ZZM line is just a joke and implies you have never even played sports. By them selves the members of ZZM are pretty good players but together they are one of the #1 lines in the world right now. Ovechkin is good, probably more talented then Morozov. Is he a better player? No. Not enough hair on his chin yet and his natural talent doesn't translate into the chemistry that's needed. So our top line is down and we are playing the Finns again who we barely beat before, it's time for Kovy to show what he is made of, hopefully his past performances in situations like these won't be repeated.
Where did i say "Any NHL player can replace Morozov"?????
I am sure AO is more than capable of stepping up and replacing Morozov. Sad news though, I hate to see any player get injured.
link:
http://www.gazeta.ru/news/sport/themes/1047756.shtml
I'm sorry, but AO is not just "any NHLer".
I'm not even gonna touch Stanley Cup Playoffs. All I'm gonna say that the whole team didn't play the way they could've played, including Hossa and Kozlov. I admitted that I don't watch RSL hockey. I simply expressed my opinion that when games will get more physical, AK Bars line won't be as effective as they have been, that's it!
Top line? Yeah in round robin. :)
Edit: I don't even know what to say to "Is AO better player? NO."

Den

Aug 9, 2005
Stockholm
www.recdir.com
You didn't simply express you opinion, but keep on sticking and stubbornly driving home the unsupported POV that the NHLers perform better when it counts, after admitting that you no zip about ZZM, or physicality of the Russian PO for that matter. I mean, how much open-mindedness does it take to look at the international performance of Russian NHLers "when it counts" over the last 15 years?

CCCP

Nov 17, 2005
i16.photobucket.com
You didn't simply express you opinion, but keep on sticking and stubbornly driving home the unsupported POV that the NHLers perform better when it counts, after admitting that you no zip about ZZM, or physicality of the Russian PO for that matter. I mean, how much open-mindedness does it take to look at the international performance of Russian NHLers "when it counts" over the last 15 years?

R u suggesting that if the team Russia was made out of RHLers only they woulde've done better? It's a joke!

CCCP

Nov 17, 2005
i16.photobucket.com
:shakehead OK, a brief logic lesson: "Johnny is an idiot" does not imply "Peter is smart".
U r right, it doesn't, but u make it sound like w/out NHLers team Russia would've won a lot of turnaments:) anyways, we r all entiteled to our respective opinons, i think what i think, u think what u think, it's all good. When team Russia will face off against team Finland we both we'll be watching and rooting for the same team, and i'll be screaming as loud if lets say Zaripov scores as i would if Kovalchuk scores, and i am sure u'll be doing the same.

Vladiator

Jan 2, 2005
New Zealand
I disagree that ZZM disappeared against Sweden and Czech. They dominated every time they were on the ice. They might not have scored many goals, but they were creating chances and kept the puck away from our goals. They are very very very important.

I am not sure Ovi can replace Moro on the line. He has more of a shoot first attitude (unlike Kovy! :naughty: :handclap: :yo: ) , when the play of the line is based more on passing. Can, maybe Kulemin move to ZZ line? Ovi could then play with Brylin and Nepryaev...

Siberian

Dec 4, 2003
Saint Pierre
Well, losing Morozov was crucial for this team. Unfortunately nobody could step in and replace him. As for Kovalchuk argument previously, we all saw who had that turnover on the powerplay that led to a shorthanded goal. He did play better in the tournament but he shouldn't be on this team anymore, he is just not good enough to play in such intense games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->