Morning buds

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
"This guy wrote papers for other people. He's a bad person. He will never work again."

I should not be a Supreme Court Justice, you’re correct about that.

The crime he is accused of is sexual assault. You can doubt whether it happened (doesn’t seem to be conclusive proof either way), but conflating that with binge drinking, consensual sex, or CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED FREE SPEECH A DESPERATE YOUNG LAD DID SO HE WOULDNT DEFAULT ON STUDENT LOAN PAYMENTS is gross.

Sep 19, 2008
I should not be a Supreme Court Justice, you’re correct about that.

The crime he is accused of is sexual assault. You can doubt whether it happened (doesn’t seem to be conclusive proof either way), but conflating that with binge drinking, consensual sex, or CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED FREE SPEECH A DESPERATE YOUNG LAD DID SO HE WOULDNT DEFAULT ON STUDENT LOAN PAYMENTS is gross.
Ms. Krabappel: I believe that with persistent discipline, even the poorest student can end up becoming, oh, say, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
Homer: Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. What great men he would join: John Marshall, Charles Evans Hughes, Warren Berger... Mmmmmmm... Berger...

Sep 19, 2008
Marge: Do you want your son to grow up to be Chief Justice of the Supreme Court or a sleazy male stripper?
Homer: Can't he be both like the late Earl Warren?
Marge: Earl Warren wasn't a stripper!
Homer: Now who's being naive?

May 20, 2011
BC
Morning.

BBQ + smoky honey mustard sauce at Subway is a joyous mix of flavours.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad