Morning buds

Sep 19, 2008
To be honest if you're judging by his credentials Kavanaugh more than fits the qualifications for a Supreme Court Justice. Who cares what he did in HS. We all did something bad in HS. @Cheese Wagstaff had an erotic experience when he was 13. Does that make him ineligible to work for life?

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
To be honest if you're judging by his credentials Kavanaugh more than fits the qualifications for a Supreme Court Justice. Who cares what he did in HS. We all did something bad in HS. @Cheese Wagstaff had an erotic experience when he was 13. Does that make him ineligible to work for life?

Your slow slide into being a right wing reactionary the past couple years has been upsetting. What would Alvin think of you?

Sep 19, 2008
I never wanted Trump to win. I voted Hillary. @Cheese Wagstaff This presidency is not one I find rather favorable but it is the one the people did vote for and Hillary did make mistakes. I'm not going to be a blind Democrat and act like Hillary was robbed of an election when she was the one ignoring the working class Americans in the rust belt.

Kavanaugh is a damn qualified individual too and why should I harbor any ill will towards him? What did he do? dumb High school stuff. "He got drunk in HS." Who didn't? "He was a bad drunk." Who wasn't?

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
He is not accused of getting drunk in high school, so get your facts straight.

There’s no better reminder that you don’t know anything than when you try to discuss politics. Your lack of knowledge on just about everything is astounding for a person with nothing but free time.

Reactions: HFBCommenter
Sep 19, 2008
He is not accused of getting drunk in high school, so get your facts straight.

There’s no better reminder that you don’t know anything than when you try to discuss politics. Your lack of knowledge on just about everything is astounding for a person with nothing but free time.

He's accused of getting drunk in college. :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
Should they limit your ability to work because of what you did in high school? Or the things you did When you were 13?

Sep 19, 2008
You are calling me a right wing revolutionary. Do you know how idiotic you sound, how asinine?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad