Morgan Rielly now T-6th in league scoring (UPD: Now T-14th )

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnishSniper

May 8, 2016
Finland
[Mod]

He will not continue to keep it up, as he is shooting 14% at the moment, with the career average of 4,6%.

He will score around 15 this year, but Leaf fans, please chill out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Senor Catface

FinnishSniper

May 8, 2016
Finland
Who was the last defenseman to start the season with a hot streak like this? Don't worry, I don't expect a reply.
Thomas Chabot, Burns and Carlson are pretty much on the same pace at this moment so I think it won’t be hard to find a better pace. Oh shit, you didn’t know??
Oh yeah, you don’t follow any other players from any other teams.

If we play the game Leaf fans are always playing Chabot with the same pace has 5 PPP less than Reilly.

Yeah, uhm this is awkward... Uh yeah, don’t worry I don’t expect a reply.

Reactions: dukeofjive

TMLeafs17

Why so salty?
Oct 5, 2017
Thomas Chabot, Burns and Carlson are pretty much on the same pace at this moment so I think it won’t be hard to find a better pace. Oh ****, you didn’t know??
Oh yeah, you don’t follow any other players from any other teams.

If we play the game Leaf fans are always playing Chabot with the same pace has 5 PPP less than Reilly.

Yeah, uhm this is awkward... Uh yeah, don’t worry I don’t expect a reply.

Pretty much isn’t there though is it?

FinnishSniper

May 8, 2016
Finland
Pretty much isn’t there though is it?
So lets say Reilly goes pointless and Chabot gets an assist. The pace is then the same. You really have no idea how small sample sizes work, do you? :help:

By the way, not saying Reilly isn’t a good player, but the overreaction is hilarious.. He’ll get 60.

Reactions: dukeofjive

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Being the number one dman on a team with mAtthews marner Tavares etc wil help.

Guy is playing great though.

Reactions: Heart Eater

BAM

Nov 21, 2016
Being the number one dman on a team with mAtthews marner Tavares etc wil help.

Guy is playing great though.
Meh, Hedman plays with guys like Point, Stamkos and Kucherov, Carlsson gets to play with Kuz, Ovi and Backstrom, Keith in his prime played with Hossa, Kane, Toews, etc.

Reactions: Tracer Bullet

toronto money leafs
Sep 29, 2017
Paris
He will not continue to keep it up, as he is shooting 14% at the moment, with the career average of 4,6%.

He will score around 15 this year, but Leaf fans, please chill out

Rielly was always a solid defenseman, and has been a top pair D for 3-4 years and is finally getting the chance to play with good offence. Plus PP time. I think he is top 10 in the league and will only rise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tracer Bullet

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Meh, Hedman plays with guys like Point, Stamkos and Kucherov, Carlsson gets to play with Kuz, Ovi and Backstrom, Keith in his prime played with Hossa, Kane, Toews, etc.

Yeah I’m not doubting that doesn’t help them either.

I didn’t say the only reason really is high is because of so and so. I’m just pointing out is helped especially his start with his guys like mTthresnsere burying everything.

He’s a legit number one dman. But Toronto still needs another dman. Dubas needs to do something, i think one thing that is going to suck is the fact he came from the marlies so In all likelihood he’s going to just “believe in his guys” which could end up hurting the team this season. Everyone knew last year and after the Bruin series the blue line is the issue, so they sign Tavares. That move helped them huge for reasons like if Matthews got hurt, an insurance move. As well as having a top 2 like the pens but they need to get Nylander moved for a dman badly. Or someone else. Tonight they looked good defensively and that’s not the problem in the last week or two it’s been the offense but you know if you’re a leaf fan what the biggest need is.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
I just read the Orr comparison a while ago so call me late to the party, there must be similarities in his game to Orr's though, nobody would just proclaim that would they?

There is no comparison. He tied or beat Orr in most points through like 7 games. I don't even remember. That's how nothing of an event it was.

Reactions: Bedards Dad

leafsfan1234

Jun 18, 2016
Remember when HFboards thought his ceiling was a 3D back in the days of Team North America? Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad