Morgan Rielly now T-6th in league scoring (UPD: Now T-14th )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
I am more impressed by the jumps he has made to his defensive game. Constantly separates people from the puck, moves the puck quickly and accurately, not a lot of missed coverage etc. He's carrying around the corpse of Ron Hainsey and doing it well.

Reactions: TIGERCOOL

LordNeverLose

Jul 2, 2015
Picking a fight
Okay? I see 4 posters name him and I'm not 100% sure but I think every one of them is an isles fan.

Are you trying to prove my point for me?
Yeah, I'm sure the guy with an avatar of Karlsson and location of Ottawa is an Isles fan. I'm also sure that Karlstrobe guy who appears to only comment in Sens threads is an Isles fan. I'm also sure that guy PunkRockLocke with location Pender Harbour is an Isles fan.

And that's also not counting the guys who liked posts that said Leddy was in the conversation.

You were clearly wrong, it's ok, just move on.

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
Surely, this won’t be as premature as OPs previous thread about Auston Matthews.

I do like Morgan a lot though, but has cooled down from a torrid start. Still, good dman.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Surely, this won’t be as premature as OPs previous thread about Auston Matthews.

I do like Morgan a lot though, but has cooled down from a torrid start. Still, good dman.
he's still at like a 65 point pace over his last 100 or so games. he'll probably finish around that mark

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
Yeah, I'm sure the guy with an avatar of Karlsson and location of Ottawa is an Isles fan. I'm also sure that Karlstrobe guy who appears to only comment in Sens threads is an Isles fan. I'm also sure that guy PunkRockLocke with location Pender Harbour is an Isles fan.

And that's also not counting the guys who liked posts that said Leddy was in the conversation.

You were clearly wrong, it's ok, just move on.
You're hilarious. Likes eh? What is this instagram?

Albz

Jun 30, 2018
Tavares has a goaless slump- HF goes on saying he sucks and not worth it.

Matthews has a slump- HF matthews isnt even a top 15 Center.

Rielly having an amazing start- HF why so many posts about leafs! Stop it! Rielly isnt a top 2 dman.

Lmfao no matter what, the leafs will always be the big boys of the league! We will always steal your teams spotlight....and you will always be salty about leafs doing well!

LordNeverLose

Jul 2, 2015
Picking a fight

Rielly having an amazing start- HF why so many posts about leafs! Stop it! Rielly isnt a top 2 dman.

Lmfao no matter what, the leafs will always be the big boys of the league! We will always steal your teams spotlight....and you will always be salty about leafs doing well!
You'd think the big boys of the league could win a cup in 50 years

Albz

Jun 30, 2018
You'd think the big boys of the league could win a cup in 50 years
Imagine if we all lived in the past... big boys still have better chance to win it over yoour boys so im good!!! Cant rewrite the past but def can the future and we are about too! So enjoy it! Just keep some Gatorade beside so you dont overdose on the salt

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
No, it's HFBoards, where people like posts they agree with.

And are you just gonna ignore the 2 Sens fans and 1 Nucks fan who said he was in the conversation?
You started by saying 'as late as new years he was in the discussion' and you're now referencing 3 posters out of about 70 posts, in November.

You're funny.

TIGERCOOL

Sep 29, 2014
It still amazes me every time I hear that Mo is only 24. Feels like he's been in the league forever. Considering the lengthy development curve for most D-men... damn. Can't wait to see what he looks like at 27-28.

LordNeverLose

Jul 2, 2015
Picking a fight
You started by saying 'as late as new years he was in the discussion' and you're now referencing 3 posters out of about 70 posts, in November.

You're funny.
You: "Pretty sure any discussion of him for the norris would be isles fans and then the rest of the world laughing."

Also you: Proven blatantly wrong

Also also you: Defects and moves the goalposts because you know you've been proven blatantly wrong

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
You: "Pretty sure any discussion of him for the norris would be isles fans and then the rest of the world laughing."

Also you: Proven blatantly wrong

Also also you: Defects and moves the goalposts because you know you've been proven blatantly wrong

You're cute when you're being foolish and triggered.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017

The spotlight goes on the team that wins the cup. Come back when that happens.Why would anyone be salty about a team that hasn't won a cup since before color tv was invented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad