Recalled/Assigned: Morgan Klimchuk assigned to Abbotsford Heat

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Hope he draws in and gets to play. The Heat could be pretty stacked heading into the playoffs if Arnold and Gaudreau join them. But it's a pity both Sieloff and Ferland are done for the season.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Hope he draws in and gets to play. The Heat could be pretty stacked heading into the playoffs if Arnold and Gaudreau join them. But it's a pity both Sieloff and Ferland are done for the season.

I agree, it will be a huge boost for them. Congrats to Klimchuk on turning pro. :handclap:

It's really to bad about Seiloff, he's basically lost an entire year of development.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
So correct me if I'm wrong, but being a 1995 baby he can finish this season with the Flames/Heat, but next year he either has to stay up with the Flames full time, or go back to Regina right?

Can't wait to see him play in Abby.

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
I only remember playing him at Rampage and meeting him at Nats. I had no idea he played hockey until he was drafted.

Goodlad

Jan 15, 2013
So correct me if I'm wrong, but being a 1995 baby he can finish this season with the Flames/Heat, but next year he either has to stay up with the Flames full time, or go back to Regina right?

Can't wait to see him play in Abby.
This is correct. Poirier on the other hand has the option of playing in Abby next year.

Trae

Calgary
Klimchuk is nursing a very minor injury and his debut tomorrow is up in the air.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00