Actor: Johnny Depp
Off-season activity: Paintball
Musician: Taylor Swift

So basically Morgan is my new bro.

Interesting...

saillias

Sep 6, 2004
Calgary
Can't fault him for being a legs man. I'm a "Taylor Swift fan" but I don' think I can recall a single song of hers myself. :)

TychoFan

Feb 24, 2013
Canada
What I learned from this thread: Klimchuck is a Taylor Swift fanboy.

Anyone have any comments on his play? xD

tay0214

Aug 4, 2010
I didn't get to any Pats games last year, but being in Regina and having a flames prospect on the team ill definitely be going to more games this year and hopefully can give some updates

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
People say he reminds them of Eberle. Not so much for me. I think he's a very similar player to Ty Rattie. Opportunistic goal scorer with a good release and good speed. Doesn't really drive the play though, so not a dominant player. I think Stempniak could be a good nhl comparable to him.

Wabbit

Jun 22, 2013
People say he reminds them of Eberle. Not so much for me. I think he's a very similar player to Ty Rattie. Opportunistic goal scorer with a good release and good speed. Doesn't really drive the play though, so not a dominant player. I think Stempniak could be a good nhl comparable to him.

I don't disagree with you, but i think any comparison to Eberle should be stats-wise, Fairly similar that way. same basic size too.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Thought this needed a bump. Morgan is producing fine but not really lighting it up so what do you think his potential, Nhl comparable and Eta (Rookie season) will be?

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
Given the precedent set I would say he plays all of next year in the AHL like Emile Poirier s now. While hes not "lighting it up" he is over a PPG and doing well. Overall I think he has middle six potential with his first season being 2016-17.

Last edited:

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
I get the privilege of watching Klimchuk on a regular basis. (MJW season tickets). He is one of the most intelligent players i've watched. Very strong two-way game, high hockey-iq, and very underrated offensive upside. I see a 20g-20a forward at the NHL level who is relied on to shut other teams down and is put on the ice during the last minute of games to defend leads.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I think he plays a full year in the AHL next season, then pretty much the same thing the following year with some spot callups, similar to someone like Sven right now. Then it's up to him to earn a full time spot the following year.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Thought this needed a bump. Morgan is producing fine but not really lighting it up so what do you think his potential, Nhl comparable and Eta (Rookie season) will be?
no context as to why he is "producing fine, but not really lighting it up"?

Let's add some......

Once he returned from an injury that had him miss training camp Klimchuk was moved to his off wing and played with 2 WHL rookies on the teams 2nd line because Regina wanted him to help them develop. Now he is with a new team but finally getting first line minutes again he is putting up impressive numbers.

The kid is going to be a stud.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
no context as to why he is "producing fine, but not really lighting it up"?

Let's add some......

Once he returned from an injury that had him miss training camp Klimchuk was moved to his off wing and played with 2 WHL rookies on the teams 2nd line because Regina wanted him to help them develop. Now he is with a new team but finally getting first line minutes again he is putting up impressive numbers.

The kid is going to be a stud.

Thanks I would've added context to his stats but I haven't watched Klimchuk play live since the young stars tournament i've basically just been checking boxscores and watching highlights

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->