Post-Game Talk: More questions than answers, Jets season over

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
What is scary is that the Jets went from a top 6-8 team in 17-18 to a mid range team in 18-19 with almost identical players and the outlook for 19-20 looks even more bleak moving forward.....

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
We talk about the "window" of opportunity and the fact that as our key older players (Wheeler, Byfuglien) get older, their skills/health will begin to decline and the window to win with this bunch starts to close. I think we saw that a little this year with Perreault and Little not as effective as they used to be.

I expect some interesting off-season moves by the Jets. They still have plenty of pieces left, but they need to explore free-agency and the trade market more than ever before. I also expect that they will get a first round pick this draft via a trade.

Reactions: sipowicz

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
I know it is still early and things could happen still but who is taking the blame here?? If the Jets thought that the sched and inexperience were going to stop them from winning the Cup then why trade a 1st and Lemieux away? Did Chevy f up? Was the coaching staff and FO not on the same page?

Their f-up was not coordinating excuses.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->