More pts this season Mikko Rantanen or Brock Boeser

More points this season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Most likely Rantanen due to the fact Boeser is going to have to carry a huge load and be focused on by other teams, which will naturally lower the chances he gets.

Rantanen has a good number of other great players on his team, so he won't be focused on specifically and will have much more freedom and easier minutes to put up points. His QoC will no doubt be lower than Boeser's.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Rantanen 86
Boeser 74

Two beauties but edge to Rantanen imo

Love

Feb 29, 2012
I would be shocked if Boeser has more points than Rantanen

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Probably equally good players albeit with different skill sets. Rants gets more next season because of the position he is.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Haven’t watched much Rantanen but will definitely be keeping an eye on him and the Avs this season

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
I expect a fairly significant drop for both, but I'll take Rantanen for next year

Boeser still looks like's he's a ways away from being fully recovered.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Rantanen will probably post over 75 points again. Don't know if Boeser has the support to get near 70, depends who he is with too.

Eltuna

Nov 12, 2017
Most likely Rantanen due to the fact Boeser is going to have to carry a huge load and be focused on by other teams, which will naturally lower the chances he gets.

Rantanen has a good number of other great players on his team, so he won't be focused on specifically and will have much more freedom and easier minutes to put up points. His QoC will no doubt be lower than Boeser's.
Rantanen’s QoC was off the charts last year and will undoubtedly be higher than Boeser’s this year. The Avs are like the Stars in that if you shut down the first line of Landeskog Mackinnon Rantanen you’re probably going to win so teams really focus on that. Not only that but Bednar purposefully matches up the Mackinnon line against the other teams first line in home games as the other teams first line is usually not as skilled which forces the other teams star players to play defence.

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
I'm going to vote Boeser. My crystal ball says Rantanen will suffer a serious injury in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->