Speculation: More or less fights this season?

Predictions

• More fights due to new divisional alignments

• Less fights due to shortened season / non-established rivalries

• Generally no change in overall amount of fighting

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ovechkin962

Aug 25, 2010
IMO there will be a increase, perhaps a few brawls and maybe a goalie fight or two. Just looking at the Canadian division, there are about four or five guys per teams who can drop em.

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
The taxi squad format will be beneficial for pugilists as well. Many teams will be more inclined to carry one with the expanded roster. Names that have made the roster as of right now are: Trent Frederic, Max McCormick, Stefan Matteau, Givani Smith, Brady Keeper, Mason Marchment, Nathan Bastian, Michael Haley, Samuel Morin (converted to a forward), Andt Andreoff, Anthony Angello, John Hayden, Buddy Robinson, Brandon Hagel, Dennis Gilbert, Luke Johnson, Mathieu Olivier, Zack MacEwan, and Logan Stanley.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Definitely less with empty buildings. Silly poll options. It should be More or Less. My answer is less but not for the reason that was given in the poll.

cliffclaven

Nov 29, 2018
Bwahahaha. I put the over/under at 100 for the whole season. And I’m taking the under. Fighting is done in the nhl. Cancel culture has taken care of that.

ps how many actual hits has anyone seen the last two days? Zero.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Man, I can almost guarantee we will see a fight in the Bruins game on Saturday after a few guys ran Rask yesterday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad