TSN: More insights into the rebuild

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
So you like the fact that we are going into an unnecessary rebuild because our owner refuses to pay our core players what they are worth?

You like that we have been turned into a farm team for other franchises that want to win, who can lowball our GM because they know we won't pay market value?

Will you like it when the current crop of prospects is sold off when it is time to pay them?

Why are you complaining about the owner spending money? You don't want him here, Number 1, and Number 2, what do you expect with 4000 season tickets? Enjoy the ride. But don't complain at the same time.

He may miss cash calls, he may get into trouble and he may lose the franchise to Bank Desjardins and the NHL will assume ownership until a sale is done.

But ALL that will not save Karlsson, Stone or Duchene. They will be gone, so quit yer crying and open your eyes.

pzeeman

May 15, 2013
Aylmer
So you like the fact that we are going into an unnecessary rebuild because our owner refuses to pay our core players what they are worth?

You like that we have been turned into a farm team for other franchises that want to win, who can lowball our GM because they know we won't pay market value?

Will you like it when the current crop of prospects is sold off when it is time to pay them?
None of what you’re asking about has happened yet. I won’t get upset at hypotheticals.

But the uncertainty is the reason I only looked at the plan for this coming season. And if the big three are all still here, what I see so far is the Phaneufs, Burrows, Oduyas have been dumped to make room for the prospects. That’s the right thing to do.

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
This video aptly describes the Senators organization right now.

Buddy Holly as Melnyk
Rocky the monkey as Dorion

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Lmao what a bunch of liar f***ing idiots. They had Karl in the #1D slot during their stupid powerpoint yesterday.

Unbelievable cowardice.

Reactions: Deku

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Why are you complaining about the owner spending money? You don't want him here, Number 1, and Number 2, what do you expect with 4000 season tickets? Enjoy the ride. But don't complain at the same time.

He may miss cash calls, he may get into trouble and he may lose the franchise to Bank Desjardins and the NHL will assume ownership until a sale is done.

But ALL that will not save Karlsson, Stone or Duchene. They will be gone, so quit yer crying and open your eyes.
You are mistaken.

I'm not complaining, I just want people to call it what it is. A firesale because our owner isn't NHL calibre.

I'm fine with losing the stars if it helps rid the Sens of Melnyk. Unlike you, I don't put my selfish desire to watch them play live ahead of the best interests of the team.

Who knows, if the October debt crisis along with an empty arena can help push Eugene out in the next year, then they are all free to come back as UFA's.

We know EK wants to!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad