More goals next season

• Konecny

Votes: 53 42.4%
  • W. Nylander

Votes: 72 57.6%

• Total voters

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Honestly. Probably feels like a coin flip. Both will likely be in the mid 20-30 range so...yeah.

So. Could go either way. Voting Nylander because tie breaker goes to your home team.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Went with Konecny as he's been a little better so far with back to back 24 goal years compared to 22 and 20 for Nylander in his first two years before last year's debacle, and in general Nylander will likely assume more of a puck distributor role. Should be close though. Both around mid-20s

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Largely will depend on who each player plays with but give me Konecny. Goes to all the dirty areas.

Yeah. I think this is the biggest factor that could easily flip results either way. Pretty much impossible to say who Konecny is going to be playing with next year with a lot of moving parts and a brand new coach in Philly. If he ends up with Coots and Giroux, i think he outscores Nylander. If he ends up further down the lineup though, probably doesn't. Have to figure Nylander is probably going to produce better when he can ease in through training camp and hit the ground running at the same speed as everyone else rather than parachuting in late. Also figure he'll spend most of his time with Matthews, which means big minutes with a good player...but with Matthews as more of a goal-scorer, could result in a lot more assists than goals.

I'll roll the dice on Konecny scoring more goals, but it's a real crapshoot trying to predict that right now imo.

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad