Speculation: More coming soon from TB?

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
Well you're not getting Boyle for lesser pieces.

Wait Ethan Bear for Boyle? Bear is a top prospect for the Oilers. No way he's getting traded for a 3rd line center. Best prospect I'd trade for Boyle would be Reinhart but even then, he's starting to pick it up in the AHL recently. Maybe Oesterle and a late pick but that'd be it. Bear, Jones and Benson if traded, would demand a 2nd line/1st line F/D player for us to think about trading them. Even though the Oilers are gunning for the playoffs and for a run this year, they are also a bit thin on the top prospects too.

Also keep in mind we don't have a 2nd as it goes to Boston.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Don't see that happening, Yzerman and Sakic not a good relationship there. Though they did make that small move for Downie for Quincey.

And then Yzerman immediately flipped Quincy to the Wings, who were at the time, if I'm not mistaken, a divisional rival to the Aves.:laugh:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
And then Yzerman immediately flipped Quincy to the Wings, who were at the time, if I'm not mistaken, a divisional rival to the Aves.:laugh:

Yeah, it was a three-way trade that only Yzerman knew was going to be a three-way trade.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Wouldn't matter anyways, we have 1 forward spot available if we do protect 7 forwards 3 defensemen and 1 goalie.

Lucic
Nuge
Eberle
Maroon
Draisaitl
Letestu

Larsson
Klefbom
Sekera

Talbot

Kassian is RFA and doubt LV would take him. Pouliot and Davidson would be exposed. McDavid, Caggiula, Pulju, Benning, and Nurse all exempt. We can afford to protect 1 more forward. Most Oilers fans believe we are going 7-3-1 in the expansion draft so we can afford to add forwards. Defensemen would be nice too but most likely rentals would be the way to go for us.

Mcdavid is exempt ? But he will have two pro seasons ?

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Dallas or Calgary should be busting the door down for Bishop with extension in hand, and Tampa should be willing to move him for the best deal they can get.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad