Moral Victories - Random Observation

LOUISVILLE ICE CARDS

Washed up College Hockey Player OSU18 Uofl 2021
May 7, 2013
Louisville Kentucky
I don't know about you guys but, I'm getting really tired of the words Moral Victories.
There is a difference between losing games were a teams goalie robs you and losing a game where you come out firing in the 1st period and we take a 2 period sabbatical and lose in the process. We've seen this happen before, the most irritating one was the first time we played Phoenix and we were up 3-0 and lost. It crunch time boy. We are (19-20-6) and 9 points out of the 8th seed with a lot of hockey left so I'd like to see some will in are team. We might not make the play-offs (highly plausible) but it is still possible for us to as well. Well that's just may random observation of this year.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
I don't see a moral victory in last nights game. A good 1st period, horrendous 2nd, so-so 3rd. This wasn't one of the nights where the team plays well, does the little things right, and just comes up short but has things to build upon. It was a night where they did enough in one period to cover the mistakes that were so glaring even Terry Crisp noted them in the first period then came out unable to counter the charge everyone with an active brain cell knew was coming from the Ducks to start the 2nd.

Where is the moral victory in that?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad