Moore and Esche shine

ThrashersGM

Dec 14, 2006
First year Call up Dominque Moore scored four points in the Thrashers second win of the season. Robert Esche also stood on his head to stop the Avalanche in their tracks. The victory was a boost of confidence after being pushed around by the Hurricanes, the Thrashers surrendered 4 losses and a tie to the Hurricanes assisting them to the top of the conference. Dave Scatchard returns from injury and the Thrashers are back to full strength and look to give many other teams a hard time.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Josh...

Evidence #1: Win against Jackets 4-2 at home
Evidence #2: Win against Ducks 2-1 (OT) at home

Albeit home games, but both are worthy wins IMHO. The lost against the Lightning yesterday was *Insert Expletives here* :rant: :pullhair:. I got caught out by the signing sim problem. My rookies that I signed combined for a whooping 7 minutes with AO and DP3 staying on the ice for 2minutes between them. All I can say, it will be a different scoreline next time we meet. I am so pissed atm for my neglience. If I miss out on a playoff spot by 1 point, I won't be a happy chappy.

ThrashersGM

Dec 14, 2006
Thrashers put back to back wins together downing the Canadiens in a penalty minute fest that saw Adam Mair ejected from the game. Petr Sykora scored the Game winner and kept the Thrashers out of the basement for at least one more day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad