Pre-Game Talk: Montreal vs Pittsburgh | November 18th 7:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazu*

Sep 25, 2011
I'm so hyped for this game! My two favorite teams are playing! Hopefully it goes to overtime so each time get a point!

Habs and Pens both have the best win % right now if my maths are correct, should be a good game.

5-4 Habs in overtime!

1416257960-photo-1.jpg

Stjonnypopo

Rgesitreed Uesr
Jan 26, 2009
Mount Doom
Your Malkin and Fleury are great; Malkin looks goofy and Fleury's all teeth. Subban is too easy because his skin colour stands out, and I can't tell who your second Canadiens player is, Price I guess? Maybe he's too generic to draw:laugh:

P.S. Shouldn't that say "on fire" and not "in fire"?

PricePkPatch*

So I guess That Habs Fan was unavailable for a GDT?

Please, Hazu. Tell us again how Habs are just a Centre away from winning the cup, and please invite the entire forum

Hazu*

Sep 25, 2011
So I guess That Habs Fan was unavailable for a GDT?

Please, Hazu. Tell us again how Habs are just a Centre away from winning the cup, and please invite the entire forum

I do believe the Habs are close to a Stanley Cup! I'm VERY optimistic for this season.

LET'S BELIEVE!!!

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
haha, nice drawings!

This is going to be a tough one. I have a bad feeling we're about to lose at least 2 this week, vs Pens and vs Blues.

Pens are just so good. We're playing good hockey. Anything can happen. Hopefully our Habs will be pumped to play 60 minutes. It's going to be a real test for our defense. Excited to watch this one.

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
Just saw Pens special units. They have the 1st powerplay in the league with 32.8%, far ahead of #2. They're 5th on the PK.

Dayum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad