GDT: Montreal vs Ottawa January 30th 7pm (Part Two)

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
It's not just his offense. His defense is annoyingly good, and has been since last year.

It is? I don't think he's that great defensively. Guy plays like a forward. He's much better than Green in his own end, but I don't think he's that great in his zone.

To be fair though, tonight, Borowiecki looked like a Norris winner. I mean, this was such a bad game, and on both sides. The puck was bouncing all over the place, it was so boring and bad. Looked like an exhibition game.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
You haven't seen much of the world, eh?

Montreal's Metro is actually top-tier in the world regarding efficiency and cleansiness.

Completely agree. Montreal's metro may not be the cleanest all the time (but certainly not terrible), but it is awesome for getting you where you need to go.

And I know Mumbai's train system well. LOL, as if there's even a metro there.

hockeyrules123

Oct 2, 2011
Neil was his usual Neil...Started a fight with the other one having his hands down then trying to get some after referees got in there. He will probably shy away sunday.What's new, he's the leader of this team that never won anything while he was there.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
BTW how good is Erik Karlsson? Jesus

One of the smartest players in the league, and couple that with his skill, it's pretty scary. He's no fluke, that's for sure. When people talk about gamebreakers, they usually think of a forward, most likely a centre. He's one of the exceptions.

But again, I don't think anyone should be totally surprised by all of this. He was the best defenceman in the WJC a few years ago for Sweden.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad