GDT: Montreal vs Ottawa January 30th 7pm (Part Two)

icerocket

Jan 4, 2008
Atlantis
It will be interesting to see how well the Habs do in back to back games. Season is basically these games and it will only get more difficult.

Mynameismark*

Well we lost to a **** team, it happens.

Their fans cant even come up with their own chants. If we didnt invade their barn they'd sit on their damn hands. So tame and conservative in Ottawa.

Poulet Kostopoulos

Oct 23, 2009
So apparently, Neil hit Gally at the end of the match and consequently Prust got involved in the skirmish.

But according to some defeatist fans, no, the Habs shouldn't try to send a message for this rather humiliating lost and set the stage for the next game vs Sens. Just wave the white flag.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
He had a really good production rate on the PP last year. Just never got used much.

Eller had 3 PP pts last year, in 52Min. At that pace, our 4th best scorer had he played on it as much as our most used Forward there (DD). But it's too short of a sample to make this assumption.
But you maybe meant on scoring chances.

All in all, he always looked pretty decent on the PP. I always thought Eller could be a special teams type. He's great on the PK, 2nd best PK player imo on our team (yet he isn't used there for some reason, not sure I understand why), and I'm sure he could create things on the PP as he has nice hands and decent vision. Just give him the opportunities there.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Our subway is world class ? :laugh:

It's Mumbai class.

Eh, you have one. We don't. It's a big difference.

Definitely a factor. Scotiabank Place in Kanata was such a bad decision.

Yeah, but if the arena wasn't in Kanata, we wouldn't have a team. The sale of the surrounding farmland is what raised the money for the team itself in the first place.

It was Kanata or bust. No Kanata arena, no team. I'll take a bad commute to an NHL game over not having an NHL game to go to.

icerocket

Jan 4, 2008
Atlantis
So apparently, Neil hit Gally at the end of the match and consequently Prust got involved in the skirmish.

But according to some defeatist fans, no Habs shouldn't try to send a message for this rather humiliating lost. Just wave the white flag.

I think people meant it is dumb to send a "message" every time you are losing. There is nothing wrong with sticking up for your teammate.

Poulet Kostopoulos

Oct 23, 2009
I think people meant it is dumb to send a "message" every time you are losing. There is nothing wrong with sticking up for your teammate.

Agreed but the Sens (especially Neil) have been pushing the Habs around since the last two seasons now -- it's not any other lost.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
i love the antichambre intro. they each come off as so full of themselves. big wigs lol. bergy with his rings. he's so rich!

Man - I think what I hate most about this show and Le Match, is that these guys are supposed to be 'experts' but they turn out like the many bi-polar fans. They really never give much facts or anything. It's always a complete mess.

TVA Sports has a show called LA PREMIERE TRIO. Now that's a terrific show.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad