GDT: Montreal vs Ottawa January 30th 7pm (Part Two)

Davebo*

****ing horrible. They show contempt for the players and the game itself, the way they've been behaving.

Rickkins

Jul 22, 2007
No yer quite right. It's a freakin' disgrace. You'd think that with all the down time this league has had, that they might have taken the time to train these imbecilic refs a bit. They are making this sport even more of a laughing stock than it already is. (because of the lockout)

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
I still can't believe the goalie interference call:laugh: Game was already over by then but it makes the refs look like chumps to call such garbage.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
people need to calm down and realize that the refs were told to crack down early and hard. Stupid calls are still stupid calls, but players will get used to it a good 10 games in and then we'll have better hockey for it.

But again, that doesn't excuse the ****** calls.

Doc5

Aug 8, 2012
lol at RDS, blaming Cole on Desharnais' struggles. They're both playing like crap.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Therrien's not going to punish White. fought in the first period, needs to play on the edge - eventually he'll get it. he wasn't smart but he's not alone. 50% of the top 6 forwards are playing like shiite - and that includes the 2nd unit pp

Krautso

Nov 30, 2007
I would like to see a line of Cole/DD/Armstrong.

I would like to then see that line benched for the rest of the game and bag skated after.

Have a hard time blaming white..at least he looks like he gives a sh#%

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Echoing the sentiment; the referee's really murdered the tempo of this game, and took it from a good, gritty battle and handed it to Ottawa on that ******** 4-minute call on Ryan White. Ottawa took control from that point on, and I doubt we have what it takes to draw even against a hot goalie that hasn't allowed much so far this season.

Also shows that the Habs are going in the right direction, but could still use a tad more oomph - especially from the defense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad