Speculation: Montreal very interested in Pascal Dupuis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
Horton would become a female cat the moment he'd put on a Habs jersey. He was soft in Florida, he only plays the tough guy game on the Bruins because he's surrounded by other big neanderthals.

I don't care if he acts tough or not. I don't want him to go around being scrappy and acting like he is all that. He is big enough and strong enough to play a little better along the boards than some guys we have and probably a little better at getting to the net too. Steps it up come playoff time, too.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
MB will sign Clowe to a contract that he's not worth, but he'll plug his way to a half-decent concussion-shortened season...will even hiptoss Lucic in a hugfest...:laugh:

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
I'm not one of those who would put Dupuis at the top of his wishlist, but if Bergevin genuinely is interested in this guy...

The most I'd be willing to go is:

3 X 4M, with NO NTC or NMC of any kind.

Ideal deal would be 3 X 3.5

Forsead

Apr 7, 2009
Québec City
I don't want Dupuis unless he come cheap and I mean less than 3 millions on a not so long deal...

He would end up as a 30 pts guy in Mtl.

Le depisteur

Feb 13, 2003
Québec
Visit site

prairie hab

Jul 4, 2007
SK
3.75M$ per, not bad... He would get more money on the UFA market, IMO...

Good for Dupuis. Pittsburgh was blessed to have him all these years at that low price tag given what brings to that team. Shero is loyal to his players, I will give him that.

Church

The last lion
Mar 26, 2010
Montreal, QC
Dupuis deserves that money, he was a 1.5m $ guy all his life yet always produced a fair amount of points. Happy for him.

SakuSauce

Drive for 25
Dec 2, 2006
Montréal
Dupuis has been great for Pittsburgh (was playing for peanuts), the least that they could have done is give him that type of contract. Worst players get better contracts. I'm happy for him, he deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->