Proposal: Montreal - Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetterssonSimp

Dec 12, 2008
This is utterly gross for Vancouver. Did you want me to hold my cheeks open for you as I bend over? My gawd this is bad.

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
So 3 borderline NHLers for 2 borderline NHLers and a draft pick.

Bad all round.

Montreal loses the best piece (Sherback) but Vancouver takes the brunt of the crap (Alzners contract)

Both lose.

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
This is utterly gross for Vancouver. Did you want me to hold my cheeks open for you as I bend over? My gawd this is bad.

It's bad but trading away an overpaid 4th liner and a bottom pair d for an overpaid bottom pair d and a 4th liner isn't exactly a robbery.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Id do this if the Habs add their 2019 2nd and 3rd

PetterssonSimp

Dec 12, 2008
It's bad but trading away an overpaid 4th liner and a bottom pair d for an overpaid bottom pair d and a 4th liner isn't exactly a robbery.
Roussell is quickly becoming a staple to the Canucks checking line. He gained instant chemistry with Sutter and Eriksson, that alone makes him worth his contract, that’s something two of the greatest Canucks players ever couldn’t do with both of those players.
I’d take Roussell’s contract over the utter garbage that is Alzner’s. Ben Hutton is at least playing better this year and could be used as a better trade chip than Scherbak ever will be. Then the Canucks still have to pay a draft pick? They literally downgrade both positions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad