Post-Game Talk: Montreal & Toronto 9/24/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankc

Jan 9, 2005
Montreal
What do you guys think about Moravcik?
Possible 7th man?
I think if we give him some time he could definately end up being a 5th or 6th def with great PK skills due to his size and he's not afraid of using it around the net. And he can do nice first pass, as opposed to Alzner & Benn.

Gabriiel40

Dec 13, 2017
Didn't get to watch past the 1st period, but from what I saw Moravcik may end up being 7th D. I also don't mind Lernout at that spot or Valiev for that matter.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Michou says KotkaNiemi should stay in MTL. I’m sure his good friend Bergevin will agree.

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
I don't think Kotka should stay, after the cross check he scored on one of the earlier goals he didn't look the same. Send him back

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Didn't get to watch past the 1st period, but from what I saw Moravcik may end up being 7th D. I also don't mind Lernout at that spot or Valiev for that matter.

We don't need to keep a young player as a 7th defenceman, he needs to play big time minutes in Laval!

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
@Jee told me there were a couple negative posts in the GDT towards Armia, why's that?

I watched the game with the corner of my eye but from what I've seen it's been his best game, he was involved and created chances. I wouldn't put him on the top 2 lines but he wasn't bad.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Out of the players still fighting for a spot I would keep Kotkaniemi,Chaput and Ward. DLR and Scherbak are not going anywhere. On defence Only Ouellet and Valiev deserve some more games.

Reactions: mariolemieux66
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->