GDT: Montreal @ Toronto - 730PM ET - TSN/RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

PricePkPatch*

How P.C. LOL He's black. That's OK to say. He didn't come from Africa. His parents are Jamaican.

+1

Let's not fall into that silly Americanized condescending P.C.

Go Habs go!!

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
Diaz or Subban not sure...

image.php

indeed!

FV said:
How P.C. LOL He's black. That's OK to say. He didn't come from Africa. His parents are Jamaican.

jamaican-canadian then :sarcasm:

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
This could be our biggest win of the season.

Please, Habs. WINNNNNN!!!

Anyone here going to the game? I'm in the nosebleeds (320 row 14). Hopefully I get some people around me to help support Les Boys.

disturbedraven

Lets rock
Apr 11, 2005
Peterborough
www.fhockey.com
Love the thread, great job!

I am hoping for some fight (not actual fights) from our team tonight. I want them to play as hard as they did vs. Ottawa. If we can get that from the entire team tonight and make this a good game then i will be happy. Gonna say this a 2-1 win, but not gonna name names ;)

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
:handclap:

1. Great GDT as always MiG! Love the Brleafs logo ...haha. Clean job as always.
2. It's my BD today and regardless of my GF's projects for tonight :))), what I really want is a win.
3. Oh, and can someone take care of Grabovski? Please?

GO HABS GO !!!!

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Pacioretty with 2, Subban with 1, Ryder with 1 (if I remember correctly he was always a Leafs killer during his first stint)

Kadri 1

Habs win 4-1

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
just wanted to think out loud here, with the acquisition of Ryder and the surprisingly quick rise of Gallagher and Galchenyuk, can Plekanec and Gionta finally play the role they are best suited for?

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Ryder/Gallagher
Eller-Galchenyuk-Ryder/Gallagher
Prust-Plekanec-Gionta
Moen-White-Armstrong

I am a huge fan of that lineup, good mix of player types and handedness on each of our three lines and then a true crash and bang fourth, hoping to see some variation of this tonight, or soon.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
just wanted to think out loud here, with the acquisition of Ryder and the surprisingly quick rise of Gallagher and Galchenyuk, can Plekanec and Gionta finally play the role they are best suited for?

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher
Eller-Galchenyuk-Ryder
Prust-Plekanec-Gionta
Moen-White-Armstrong

I am a huge fan of that lineup, good mix of player types and handedness on each of our three lines and then a true crash and bang fourth, hoping to see some variation of this tonight, or soon.

Indeed, things are starting to look pretty good. Now, when Bourque gets back (no clue when), the lineup could look something like this. 3 scoring lines and a fourth line that can hit, fight and score.

Eller-Galchenyuk-Ryder
Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta
Moen-White-Prust

Love it!

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Indeed, things are starting to look pretty good. Now, when Bourque gets back (no clue when), the lineup could look something like this. 3 scoring lines and a fourth line that can hit, fight and score.

Eller-Galchenyuk-Ryder
Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta
Moen-White-Prust

Love it!

But Armstrong has a "No Scratch Clause"

Leo Getz

Sep 4, 2007
It feels weird playing the Leafs on any night but Saturday. We need to win this. In regulation. In dominating fashion would be nice as well.

Godzilla

Jun 7, 2011
Montreal
Man... If we lose, I won't even bother coming here to read how soft and crappy we are. Leafs fans will plan the parade as well.;)

Didn't you hear? The route has already been laid out just like every other season, but there is no need to worry, Bill Barilko was found a while ago.

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
The Canadiens have been responding well after losses this season. Let's hope the trend continues tonight against the Maple Leafs of all teams... Their fans are really high on hits and fights like the Bruins fans are and it's even more annoying. Expect a lot of moral victories in the upcoming games.

Roulin

Mar 21, 2007
Montreal
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Ryder/Gallagher
Eller-Galchenyuk-Ryder/Gallagher
Prust-Plekanec-Gionta
Moen-White-Armstrong

What role is that? What do you envision them doing on the 3rd line that they are not doing on the 1st line?

TeamRenzo

Jul 20, 2009
As a Sens fan I cant say that I cheer for the Habs too often however tonight is one of those rare occasions where I will be cheering for the red, white and blue.

The last game against the Leafs was embarrassing and tehy need to exact revenge tonight. I hope they light up the Leafs tonight.

Go Habs Go!!! :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->