GDT: Montreal @ Toronto - 5/8 - 7PM CBC - "Pick a scab & win the division"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
A regulation win for us and the Jets pretty much confirms that we play the Habs barring a miracle for Calgary and Vancouver.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Hope for Tonight: 6-0
Dominate again
Marner and Tavares to get 20th goals
Soup to get off the snide
Campbell shutout

slozo

Aug 28, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Leafs are 17 points up on the habs in a shortened season. Funny looking back after first two weeks. Habs had the GM of the year, Norris winner and two elite young centers, best depth and D in the division. Not exactly how it played out lol.

I know, right?
I remember the storyline then . . . Habs will be battling it out with Toronto and Winnipeg for top spot all year.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
The Canadiens need to be beaten down so by the time Game 1 comes around it already feels like Game 3 of an impending sweep.

Light up Jake Allen so the Habs will have some thoughts about playing Carey Price, so Matthews can light him up too when time comes.

Toffoli and Caulfield needs some rough treatment trying to generate offense. No way those guys should be given the opportunity to generate anything.

Romanov, Chiarot, Perry, Petry and Anderson can't be allowed to throw extra little cheap shots and hits behind the play or build momentum without a physical response.

Agreed. We need to crush their hopes at the outset. They should willingly submit in the playoffs.

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Man, I'm so tired of listening to the on air personalities make endless excuses for Montreal's poor play every single time we play them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad