HF Habs: Montreal to Host 2022 Draft

Doc5

Aug 8, 2012
I'd rather we trade our 1st if we are a playoff team so the crowd doesn't boo whoever makes the call when we don't pick a kid from the Q. :sarcasm::popcorn:
If it wasn't for the sarcasm emoji, I would have thought you're account was hacked :laugh: Our go-to prospects guru talking about trading draft picks :eek:

Reactions: montreal

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
If it wasn't for the sarcasm emoji, I would have thought you're account was hacked :laugh: Our go-to prospects guru talking about trading draft picks :eek:

i mostly only get to know them after we pick them, saves on a lot of time for me. But the Leblanc draft was nuts, if they didn't pick a kid from the Q it would have been ugly, hate to see their hand forced if we say pick in the 20's.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
I'd rather we trade our 1st if we are a playoff team so the crowd doesn't boo whoever makes the call when we don't pick a kid from the Q. :sarcasm::popcorn:

lol... that's why we need (at least) 2 first round picks... then we can have our JKO AND our Q star :naughty:

Reactions: montreal

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Nice.

We'll get to draft 1st overall, at home, as defending Stanley Cup Champions.

Thanks again Carolina

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Especially if it’s the Canes compensation for KK, that ends up being a top-10 pick.

One can only hope..
It can happen to any team, who knows ! They've got question marks in front of the net, a couple key guys could get injured, etc. It's unlikely but stranger things have happened .

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
It can happen to any team, who knows ! They've got question marks in front of the net, a couple key guys could get injured, etc. It's unlikely but stranger things have happened .

It definitely can happen to anybody. It happened to the Sharks when they acquired Karlsson from the Sens.

San Jose was always drafting in the 20s because of their regular season success and playoff runs. Once they brought Karlsson in, they started to shit the bed and the 1st the Sens got from the Sharks in that trade ended up being the 3rd overall, where they took Tim Stutzle.

Nico Cauzuki

Jul 19, 2009
King Of The North
It definitely can happen to anybody. It happened to the Sharks when they acquired Karlsson from the Sens.

San Jose was always drafting in the 20s because of their regular season success and playoff runs. Once they brought Karlsson in, they started to shit the bed and the 1st the Sens got from the Sharks in that trade ended up being the 3rd overall, where they took Tim Stutzle.
and that kid is a future superstar

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad