Pre-Game Talk: Montreal @ Tampa 7:00 - CBC, RDS

fsdev905

Dec 22, 2006
Toronto
We don't need an Islanders type performance later today and Sunday.

These are 4 must have points.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I feel good about the Canes game, real character win. I think we win this. I just saw the 24CH flash clip of MTs pre game speech. so impressive. seriously, the part about being humble makes me think about how well they've been playing, they're awesome! Bouncing back after a bad 2nd period shows what kind of pride and character this team really has. Guys like Emelin, Eller, Gallagher, Diaz,Bourque, and even Boullion have been so SO good for us this year and have all stepped up huge and surpassed alot of expectations.

I have all the evidence I need to allow this team the benefit of the doubt. I like the way our team is trending, and we don't hold back like under JM. Go Habs Go, and let's get the 2 points, baby.

Predicition:
5-4 (OT)

Eller
Ryder
Galchenyuk
Plekanec
DD

Hedman
Concacher
lecavalier
Stamkos

Last edited:

PricePkPatch*

Play tight and tough, the win against the Bolts will come by itself. Don't let them put us out of our game.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Need at least 3 of 4 here. We can do this :yo:.

That's what I'd want. These two teams are at the bottom of the LEAGUE standings for a reason. Time to win a tight one in Tampa and let the offense go in Florida.

5 out of 6 points! We can do it!

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I predict a high scoring game with the Habs winning 6-4. Goal scorers for us wil be
Pacioretty
Ryder(2)
Gallagher
Plekanec
Eller.
For the Bolts I just don't care.

Apr 28, 2010
I predict a high scoring game with the Habs winning 6-4. Goal scorers for us wil be
Pacioretty
Ryder(2)
Gallagher
Plekanec
Eller.
For the Bolts I just don't care.

So price will allow 4 goals again? hope not.

I say another 4-2 win pour les boys!

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
So price will allow 4 goals again? hope not.

I say another 4-2 win pour les boys!

I hope for a win but it will tough to be as tight defensively against Stamkos and crew without spending time in the box. I still think it will be high scoring but if its a win in any form that will be good enough for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad