Montreal Still looking to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin brassard

Mar 3, 2002
Visit site
Rejean Tremblay, La Presse

With the poor start of the season the Montreal Canadiens are having, rumors out of Montréal are saying that GM Brassard is trying to upgrade is Offense. The're a lot of speculation that a big trade is brewing. Ask to comment Gm Brassard said:

"Well, we are not playing very well right now And i'm continously looking to upgrade my team. But right now we need a litlle bit of help on offense. We scored more than 3 goal in only 1 game out of the seven we have played. Guys like Satan, Hossa, Modin, Morrow, Legwand, Langkow, Brunette and Johnson have to start producing or I'll have to make a big move that could mean the end of their carrer in Montreal, and the chance to play for a winning team. I'm not saying i would trade any of them but I need to make a change and a pasing centerman for the second would be a huge boost for our team, because Legwand and Langkow are not doing their job right now"

Our sources say that Montreal, is still looking for a centerman to put Chouinard back where he belongs (in the minors) and depth at any position axcept for G. Some possibilities may also includes some high paid players, because Montreal are in a better shape financialy that in past years. We also heard that he has some offers on the table that may includes some of the best players of the team.

More to follow.

Mandaou

Mar 6, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Trade

Hi Martin,

I also sent you an email on Dec 3rd but I haven't heard back. I had trouble receiving a few emails from people so if you responded can you send it off again.

Thanks,
C.
Flyers

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Hi, Martin. Hope you and yours have a happy holiday.

I don't expect to hear back from you until after the holiday season, but I would like a response to my e-mail regarding trade talks bfore too many more games pass. I responded to your e-mail, so I know it went to the right address. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] with a response or questions.

Salut,

Douglas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad