GDT: Montreal @ Sens | Monday, February 25 | 7:30 PM | Senatrolls edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

arglebargle

Feb 27, 2008
Bishops numbers certainly aren't the result of Montreal not getting good scoring chances. He played a heck of a game any way you slice it.

The D-men were exposed pretty badly tonight. Lots of awful passes and turnovers.

Iamok

Oct 20, 2010
Definitely didn't deserve 2 points today, but Bishop wouldn't be denied. It's just nice being on the winning end of games like this for a change.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Bishop is part of the Ottawa Senators, he's job is to stop the puck from going in the net. He did he's job, we won, it's that simple.

If you want to beat us, you will have to work your ass off, now we have the goaltending that we always wanted in Ottawa.

I'm so freaking proud this team right now, with all the bad luck we had, the kids are working hard and playing for eachother and winning hockey games. :handclap::handclap:

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
Can anyone provide a good argument for how this team of AHLers continues winning?

i just did.

yEIY1lG.png

JoeSakic

Aug 15, 2006
How many more games played until Bishop becomes restricted instead of unrestricted in the summer?

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Bishop is gonna be worth a ton value wise if he keeps this up. Quick qeuestion if bishop stays in god mode. Is lehner still the goalie of the future?

Since we got Bishop Ive said that he could be as good or better. I still hope and pray we hang on to both and see where we are in a year or 2. So much can change in that time. For some reason this board has hated Bishop from day 1, and has a huge hard on for Lehner (deserved), but I still dont see the harm in letting them both develop and re assessing in the future.

The last thing I want to do is bring in Lehner too early. As it stands, he is going to have a hell of a time getting in the net before Andy returns. Hell, Andy might have some difficulty getting into the net.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
I feel more comfortable with Anderson. He just makes it look easier than Bishop does.

Yeah, even when Bish is playing lights out he makes me nervous out there. But if he keeps up like tonight we may get used to it. I hope.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Not sure we have cocky fans going over to the Habs PGT and getting all defensive because they're giving Bishop the credit.

He deserves all the credit.

A weak goal by Dizzy and a couple nice SO attempts and that was it from our offence tonight.

JoeSakic

Aug 15, 2006
If it's only 4 he's got to get every start in until Andy gets back...what an advantage to the team if he becomes restricted.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Can anyone provide a good argument for how this team of AHLers continues winning?

They don't quit, they don't give up & they certainly don't listen to what is being said about them on here. They play a very good defensive & transition system & because they are a big team they don't get pushed around by anyone. They also have the three best goalies in the league it seems & they keep them in games long enough for them to pull it off or steal it. :laugh:

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Colour me impressed with the Habs.

They close down on puck carriers with crazy speed.

Their only weakness is that guys like Desharnais can be pushed around near the net.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Not working as hard as against the Leafs.

The foot speed just was not there.

Habs seem to me like a much better team than the Leafs though. they're faster and much better at limiting shots against. We're certainly not the first team to be stung by their system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad