Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
-I agree.
-No, I agree!
-NO, I AGREE!
-I SAID I AGREE!!!

Typical argument between Canadians. (I think you're both Canadian...)

Your comment cracked me up! Yup, we are both Canadians. In fact, I'm pretty sure we are both from the West-Island of Montreal :laugh:

According to rds.ca:

Michalek-Da Costa-Ryan
MacArthur-Turris-Conacher
Greening-Zibanejad-Condra
Kassian-Pageau-Neil

Methot-Karlsson
Phillips-Corvo
Claesson-Wiercioch

Anderson
Lawson

That's almost their full NHL lineup. Ouch. There's potential for this to be a long night tonight... Here's hoping our young guys play well. Thanks for the head's up MiG!

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
I know two people for sure. :nod:

This is one of the weirdest GDT's yet...

Agreed! All of us having small talk, habscup being a total jerk for the first post while at the same time being completely wrong with his claims, etc. All in the midst of a Wednesday. Very interesting indeed!

Im fine with the youth lineup, but why is moen at C and not Bournival?

That's the one thing that confused me. Moen, a winger, at center while two centermen, White and Bournival, are playing on his wing. Makes very little sense.

I'm willing to bet he will not start the game at center. Probably just a typing error.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Will be there.

Better be a good game. If we get beat, I'll grab the closest sens fan that's smaller than me and proceed to lay a beating like none has seen in their life time.

Will be tough seeing how most there watched the Habs for years.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
That's almost their full NHL lineup. Ouch. There's potential for this to be a long night tonight... Here's hoping our young guys play well. Thanks for the head's up MiG!

Well, we had that funny reversal against the Leafs where our AHLers beat their NHLers and vice versa.

Guys playing for jobs are showing more thus far.

IcemanTBI

Apr 19, 2004
Land of Ice
All I can think of when I see or hear the Ottawa Senators mentioned, is "Bug eyed fat walrus" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyways, go Habs go! Its only preseason, but would sure like to see some revenge from last years playoffs!

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

Here's my personnal offensive top 12 for tonight:

Moen-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Bournival-Eller-Dumont
Holland-White-Thomas
Tarnasky-St-Pierre-Blunden

More balanced

68*

I want fights. Lots of fights. TKO them. Hit them. Hurt them.

Edit: NVM saw the lineup. Behave and stay away from fights.

Last edited by a moderator:

radicalcenter

Feb 10, 2013
Potential Lines

Galchenyuk - Eller - Gallagher
Moen - Bournival - White
Holland - St-Pierre - Thomas
Blunden - Dumont - Tarnasky

Tinordi - Dietz
Diaz - Nygren
Pateryn - Beaulieu

Budaj

What da **** is he still doing here, he may be the most useless forward in the NHL. I don't understand why we're still wasting a roster spot on him.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Well, we had that funny reversal against the Leafs where our AHLers beat their NHLers and vice versa.

Guys playing for jobs are showing more thus far.

Good point. And whether or not they are young, a lot of these kids have a ton of skill, especially those on the back end.

68*

What da **** is he still doing here, he may be the most useless forward in the NHL. I don't understand why we're still wasting a roster spot on him.

The only thing he can do is hit. I want more cuts. Guys that will never make it like St-Pierre need to gtfo.

Chfan

Apr 16, 2004
Montreal

Well, on a lineup where Moen is deserving to be a 2nd liner, Blunden is about a 4th liner.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011

I honestly don't have a problem with him. I have always felt that he was a solid fourth liner who made very few mistakes and played his position well. He's not bad in his own end and he's a big body presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->