Looks like our lineup is set for game 1

Patches-DD-Briere
Bourque-Plek-Gio
Gally-Eller-Gally
Moen-White-Prust

Gorges-Subban
Markov-Daiz
Tinordi-Bouillon

Parros is very unlikely to be ready so I think Bournival starts the year as the 13th forward until Parros is ready which won't be long after the start of the year.

And with Murray also not likely to start the year, Tinordi is going to actually play. But I wonder if the Habs will actually keep an extra dmen like Pateryn to start until Murray is healthy.

Last edited:

Disappearing Semin

Oct 18, 2012
Looks like our lineup is set for game 1

Patches-DD-Briere
Bourque-Plek-Gio
Gally-Eller-Gally
Moen-White-Prust

Gorges-Diaz
Markov-Daiz
Tinordi-Bouillon

Parros is very unlikely to be ready so I think Bournival starts the year as the 13th forward until Parros is ready which won't be long after the start of the year.

And with Murray also not likely to start the year, Tinordi is going to actually play. But I wonder if the Habs will actually keep an extra dmen like Pateryn to start until Murray is healthy.

We're doomed... We lost Subban to a clone of Diaz;)

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
Thanks for putting a name on that mysterious invisible teammate

VE1Zz5m.jpg

Last edited:

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Strange line up for tonight What's the minimum number of NHLers required? It seems we only have our 3rd and parts of our 4th line. And the D is Diaz and a bunch of prospects?

Wouldn't it be the time where we actually fine tune the details by letting the regular play at least 2 or 3 games?

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Strange line up for tonight What's the minimum number of NHLers required? It seems we only have our 3rd and parts of our 4th line. And the D is Diaz and a bunch of prospects?

Wouldn't it be the time where we actually fine tune the details by letting the regular play at least 2 or 3 games?

I don't think that lineup is confirmed, but it's 8. Eller, Moen, St-Pierre, Tarnasky, Blunden, Diaz, Budaj and Price would bring us to the minimum.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
100 NHL games, 25+ years old, or a 1st round draft pick from the current year. If memory serves.

Ah, that 25+ year old thing threw me. I was wondering how a few of those guys could be considered 'NHLers' without there being some weirdness to it. Thanks.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Ah, that 25+ year old thing threw me. I was wondering how a few of those guys could be considered 'NHLers' without there being some weirdness to it. Thanks.

I think it's 25+. Might be 27+. Anyway whatever it is, it's the reason why guys like Diaz and St-Pierre count despite not having 100 games played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad