Pre-Game Talk: Montreal @ New York Rangers 7:00PM EST (RDS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PricePkPatch*

It's not useless if it makes you angry enough to stay awake until 4am and watch a nice Habs W ;)

Euro-fans unite!

Actually, I need my damn nap before the game. Or I'll have trouble DM ing tomorrow or even watch the whole show

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Yes. And I acknowledged my mistake and pointed out where I got it wrong. I don't need 3 people correcting me further after my mea culpa

I know, I know, sorry for the lame joke.

Go :habs go!

I think tonight will be interesting and the Habs might actually have some pep due to who they're playing, at least I'm hoping that. Find it hard to predict but won't be surprised if the Rangers win, they've been better lately for sure, not that the Habs have been slouches but I'm not trusting them until around the 30 game mark.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
Won't be easy tonight. 2 games in 2 nights , on the road and while the Rangers didn't have a great start they have been on fire lately (7-2-1 in their last 10).

But the Habs have been much better than my expectations so they certainly can do it. Go Habs go !!

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Having Price in for the second of a back to back will surely help. I'd say we have a pretty good chance of getting at least a point here, but if we lose I won't even be mad.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Having Price in for the second of a back to back will surely help. I'd say we have a pretty good chance of getting at least a point here, but if we lose I won't even be mad.

I think that Budaj will start the game.....

FuzzyWuzzy

I'm still alive
Dec 20, 2012
Montreal
GO HABS GO !!!

We'll win this one too. :handclap:

I just love how Bs fans are saying the NE hasn't been that bad in a long time, yet they are not dominating it. So I guess the Bs suck too, right? They're starting to sound frustrated and I love it. That's a sign that our team is doing pretty well. Apparently, we look terrible, we've been sucking bad for 2+ decades, we and the Leafs are weak, so home ice in the back pocket for them. Who needs Marmaduke and Garfield when you have the Bs board.

Talking bears?! :naughty:

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Tonight's a test. NYR is an offensively stacked team (even if they're not really showing it at the moment) and the Habs are a very defensively sound team so far (besides the 6-0 schlacking). Prust is putting some money on the board tonight so hopefully the boys step up and get another W for his return.

Price should get the start. Budaj got the shut-out last game, yes, but he also only got 19 shots. Price is the #1 guy and should play against the #1 teams in the league if he's healthy.

LePoche69

Jul 15, 2004
Montreal
Tough test tonight. Rangers play better and better and are tough in MSG.

I say Habs lose this one despite playing well for 3/4 of the game.

4-2 Rangers with one in an empty net.

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine

SeriousHabs

Oct 25, 2011
Montreal
"The Rangers sought to keep Prust, offering as much as a three-year deal worth approximately $6 million, but did not believe it was prudent to try to match the Montreal offer that blew every other suitor out of the water."

Wrong ! Insiders said a couple other teams offered the terms and the money Montréal offered, but Prust chose to play here.

Mrs. Prust chose :laugh:

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC

bdawg1989*

Gonna miss the game, got a late night shift :(

I dont have much faith as it is a back-2-back and they traveled last night, but who knows. Habs have surprised all year so...

Homer pred:
Habs 4 (Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, Subban, Bourque)
NYR 1 (McDonagh :p:)

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Rangers fans seem to think Prust will do something tonight like he's some big **** stirrer. Man what a different player he's been with us, he's been pretty quiet ever since our winning streak started.

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
Around 10 minutes for the 3 of them.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a little more tonight.

Also the Pleks - Gio - Bourque line played 20 minutes last night while the Eller - DD - Pacioretty line only played 13-14 minutes.

I would expect all the minutes to be spread out almost evenly.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
In case it was in doubt, from Radio Canada:

Guillaume Lefrançois‏
@GLefrancoisRC

#Habs Carey Price devant le filet ce soir, sous l'impressionnant plafond du Madison Square Garden. Aucun autre changement à la formation

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
Rangers fans seem to think Prust will do something tonight like he's some big **** stirrer. Man what a different player he's been with us, he's been pretty quiet ever since our winning streak started.
I hope he disturbs them with a hat trick courtesy of Galchenyuk.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island

Not at all. We expect him to fight because he was a Ranger. The same way Colton Orr always fights at the Garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad