Proposal: Montreal-Los Angeles

logik47

Sep 14, 2014
Simple proposal : Victor Mete for Mike Amadio.

LA receives a mobile defenseman while MTL receives a bottom 6 that can help them winning draws. Both are pending RFA next summer.

What do you think about it?

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
As much as I would like to see Amadio gone somewhere Mete is not a defenseman la needs. Hes to small La needs more size in there defense.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
We suck at the face off circle, but we're not scratching a better player just to help out, and we're definitely not trading a better player for the chance to do so. We already scratch one of perry/byron/lehkonen every night and that doesn't even include frolik on the taxi squad. No need for bottom 6.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Good proposal. I don't think Mete does anything for LA but the idea is sound and the value is there.

I wouldn't be mad if it happened but I think LA has similar on the way. LHD youngster depth is Anderson, Bjornfot, Clague, Nousiainen, Hults...Moverare and Meehan. Mete doesn't really move the needle there, may as well just wait for Nousiainen imo, Clague is already fighting for a spot, and Hults is just gonna hulk his way in at this rate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->