montreal looking to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin brassard

Mar 3, 2002
Visit site
Before the start of the season The Montreal canadiens are looking to trade some players:

Becuase of depth up front Vinnie Damphousse (LW/C), Mike Sllinger (C/W), for a prospect or a pick. The best offer will win the derby so everyone looking for more depth and scoring should send me an offer.

One of Donald brashear or Chris Simon is available. Teams looking for second tier power-forward (Drew!) can send me an offer, I'm mostly looking for prospects and picks too.

Also these young player can also be acquire for prospects or picks: Eric Chouinard, Riku Hahl, Paul Gaustad, Harold Druken.

Feel free to send me any offer, for these players. Also If you are interested in any other player not name Hossa :shakehead , Giguère, Kaberle, Cheehcoo, Morrow, and Legwand, you can do it too as I am in a trading mood :yo: .

Martin Brassard
Canadiens de Montréal

BiLLY

Mar 3, 2002
Martin,

I have emailed and PM'd you. Still waiting for a response.

Billy

martin brassard

Mar 3, 2002
Visit site
sorry

Sorry for the delay guys. I have one exam left and it's taking all my time. I'll look at all the offers after my econometrics exam thursday night.

Thanks

Martin Brassard
Canadiens de Montréal

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
martin brassard said:
Sorry for the delay guys. I have one exam left and it's taking all my time. I'll look at all the offers after my econometrics exam thursday night.

Thanks

Martin Brassard
Canadiens de Montréal

Ah, exams, need not say more Martin. Take all the time you need.

HFNHL Red Wings

martin brassard said:

Thanks

Martin Brassard
Canadiens de Montréal

LOL. Good old economics major are we? I actually have a couple of my old text books here at work that I occassionally have reason to use ... but then again that was so many years ago they still taught Keynesian theory ;)

godlh

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Come to think of it, younger women are so hot these days (unlike the highschool "chicks" I had way back when...remember the large sweatshirts and spray net hair anyone?)...yep, I'm going back next semester, that's it!

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
godlh said:
Come to think of it, younger women are so hot these days (unlike the highschool "chicks" I had way back when...remember the large sweatshirts and spray net hair anyone?)...yep, I'm going back next semester, that's it!

... except now you'd go to jail if you did anything, Eric, so there goes that plan. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad