OT: Montreal Impact Thread: Welcome to Orji-Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Remember when the MLS had hockey-style shootouts in the 90s? Yeah, that's where Adidas is taking us back to.

09d855fd699c3618441a24c1e4adab15.png

For old time's sake:

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
The kit is not too bad, certainly not the ugliest, I just dont understand the glitch.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
After money problems luringin Pozuelo from Belgium, Toronto are looking to sign Funes Mori (from Monterrey not his twin brother who played for Everton now at Villareal) for 8 million. What's crazy and I didn't know is that they both grew up in the US and were briefly FC Dallas academy products before going to River Plate and the Argentine NT. They may be both Green Cardholders or better yet US citizen. This may be the best route to go, top European clubs wouldn't let go one of their player in February even if he's just a benchwarmer. (Sturridge)

Portland were after Eduardo Vargas for a 10 million fee which is too much IMO.

CL starts tomorrow speaking of which.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Oh and with Nani Orlando are at 4DPs just likee LA

Nani's arrival in Orlando makes for four DPs on the clubs’ books, alongside Josue Colman, Dom Dwyer and Sacha Kljestan. One of those incumbents will likely have to be “bought down” with Targeted Allocation Money in order to remove their DP tag.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
But there's Romain Gall , 24 yo, a #10 and RW, plays in Sweden, French-American, has played for the US team ....

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
If Gall comes I wanna see a 442 maybe in diamond
Urruti Novillo
Piatti Gall Taider Orji

bench Azira, AJH, Krolicki, Choiniere and more

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
P
o
t
a
t
o
?

Totally forgot he existed tbh.

I guess when we are leading by a goal with 15 minutes to go he can come in but there's no way he can keep up in a 442. He needs support or he'll get exposed. I think I'll rebrand him from Potato to Po technique.

boyinboyin

Jul 22, 2014
Montreal
If Gall comes I wanna see a 442 maybe in diamond
Urruti Novillo
Piatti Gall Taider Orji

bench Azira, AJH, Krolicki, Choiniere and more

Neither Piatti, nor Orji can play on the sides of a diamond. We need Piette as an anchor and a #10 that we don't have.

Piatti - Urruti
Sejdic(lol)

Taider -----------Choiniere/Azira

Piette

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Neither Piatti, nor Orji can play on the sides of a diamond. We need Piette as an anchor and a #10 that we don't have.

Piatti - Urruti
Sejdic(lol)

Taider -----------Choiniere/Azira

Piette

Naaah that's a narrow midfield, I'm talking about a wide 442 witha Left and Right Midfield in which they both can play. I clearly said if Gall comes. Taider can be the anchor. Sejdic is another guy I forgot about, he could be Gall's backup.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Totally forgot he existed tbh.

I guess when we are leading by a goal with 15 minutes to go he can come in but there's no way he can keep up in a 442. He needs support or he'll get exposed. I think I'll rebrand him from Potato to Po technique.
Nightmares. Best regards.

Tissot AJH Vargas

Piette LBG Bernier

Ouimette LC Lefevre Camara

Crepeau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad