OT: Montreal Impact Thread - Thierry Henry's Magical Hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Gotta expend our network of contacts. Be recognized by all. Nobody else gonna do it for us. Change once for all these half-assed strategies. Unknown plan atm. Passive we're and still.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
So yeah Gilmore all but confirmed to Brett on FC919 that there wouldn't be any new TAM/DP players to start the year.:help:

So no TAM/DP players coming to start the year. We're not sure if Piatti will be back:

giphy.gif

Reactions: ThaDevilGirl

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec

I think what we can expect is Destro and maybe another youth Bologna player à la Okwonkwo/ZBG. Cheap with potential. What's encouraging though is that Gilmore was talking that they were planning a 2-3 years in advance with Renard, so if you read between the lines, this Summer they will unload a lot of contracts (Camacho for sure, fingers crossed for Urruti but that will be hard, Bush could be interesting for some teams if they have injuries/GK troubles).

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I feel like Destro and Bojan would have great chemistry. Both can score and set up, but Destro is more of a threat in the box. Something tells me they're after Mbayé as well.

We are Bologna Rejects FC, but it's better than nothing.

Last edited:

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Impact gonna Montreal as usual. Transfer fee getting friendzone. Not at their level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad