OT: Montreal Impact Thread - Thierry Henry's Magical Hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Heck, I'd take pretty much anyone at this point. Give me some hope, please :cry:

Can you imagine the team we'll put on the field on the first Concacaf game? Right now it looks so bad. :laugh:

Bush/Diop
Raitala - Fanni - Camacho - Corrales
Piette - Taider
Quieto - Bojan - Piatti
Urruti

Bench: Bush/Diop, Lassi, AJH, Bahiya, Shome, Yao, Sejdic

Was Orji confirmed back? 'cause on Nilton's twitter he is already confirmed but I don't remember seeing it...

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Can you imagine the team we'll put on the field on the first Concacaf game? Right now it looks so bad. :laugh:

Bush/Diop
Raitala - Fanni - Camacho - Corrales
Piette - Taider
Quieto - Bojan - Piatti
Urruti

Bench: Bush/Diop, Lassi, AJH, Bahiya, Shome, Yao, Sejdic

Was Orji confirmed back? 'cause on Nilton's twitter he is already confirmed but I don't remember seeing it...
They downright can't afford to, that would look way too bad for the organization. They have to try SOMETHING, unless they really think Henry is enough . I refuse to believe they would be dumb enough not to throw the fanbase a bone or two, the major stuff can wait for the summer mercato but they'll have to add a couple piece for the Concacaf opener.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
They downright can't afford to, that would look way too bad for the organization. They have to try SOMETHING, unless they really think Henry is enough . I refuse to believe they would be dumb enough not to throw the fanbase a bone or two, the major stuff can wait for the summer mercato but they'll have to add a couple piece for the Concacaf opener.

Thierry Henry player/coach

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Cavani, Eriksen

Be patient guys

We can buy them all, when they don't have a contract.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec

We need a revamped defense and a goal-scoring CF. I'm fine with running the same CBs as last year (Fanni/Camacho/Raitala) until the Summer window and the eventual transfers (ie Camacho gets transferred back to Belgium/France), but the LB/RB positions need solutions ASAP. Right now, we have no RB and lost the more offensively minded LB in Lovitz. Raitala can do the job just fine, but you need something with more bite offensively if he is your solution on the left.

Finally, an upgrade/more depth in the midfield wouldn't hurt. After Piette, Taider and Shome, it is razor thin. Ideally Shome is the first sub every game. That's why getting a Eustaquio or a Nguyen (I know they're very different players) would be perfect.

JtotheC

Apr 29, 2011
Montreal
In typical IMFC fashion, we will make last minute player announcements. And when things don't go so well, we will make player announcements once CONCACAF or MLS season has already begun.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
In typical IMFC fashion, we will make last minute player announcements. And when things don't go so well, we will make player announcements once CONCACAF or MLS season has already begun.

You'll have some obscure a guy from the Moldavian 2nd division on tryout.

Reactions: ArtPeur
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad