OT: Montreal Impact Thread - Thierry Henry's Magical Hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I can't fathom us going into a hostile environment with Urruti as our front warrior.

Do your job Rénard.

03b8be322936c40a459a81fafbef8205.jpg

Liking a Tom Brady picture feels weird though
Honestly though, the Saprissa players will freeze when they come over. Maybe Venegas will them how to deal with the cold

Reactions: QuebecPride

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
The reaction of the guy on the right is priceless, he knows from the start it was a huge mess up. Look at him when KG says "No, Kevin". That's me right there watching the entire planet burn.

f***ing legendary moment in Impact history.

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Yet our garbage squads went further than any MLS teams outside of TFC
Very different squad. Time will tell if the squad improves, but as of now, the team that made the Concacaf final imo was better than the current squad.

And also our current MLS opponents are better than the MLS opponents during our run except for NYRB underachieving in CCL that year.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
The reaction of the guy on the right is priceless, he knows from the start it was a huge mess up. Look at him when KG says "No, Kevin". That's me right there watching the entire planet burn.

****ing legendary moment in Impact history.

The part that gets me is the host's response "That's Devin," pointing to his co-host. I died at that part.

I understand that maybe on the host's paper, it says Olivier Renard. But if you're hosting a CONCACAF show, you at least need to recognize the people that run the organizations taking part in the competition.

This proves that the guy has no idea who Kevin Gilmore is and also who Olivier Renard is.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
The part that gets me is the host's response "That's Devin," pointing to his co-host. I died at that part.

I understand that maybe on the host's paper, it says Olivier Renard. But if you're hosting a CONCACAF show, you at least need to recognize the people that run the organizations taking part in the competition.

This proves that the guy has no idea who Kevin Gilmore is and also who Olivier Renard is.

I've seen the face he made at MANY client meetings in my day ( I was the one making it quite a few times ) and I can tell you with 100% certainty that he had no freaking clue who KG was :laugh: .

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
Jesse Marsch is hosting Liverpool right now (champions league group stage)

their first encounter went 4-3 Liverpool @ Liverpool

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Yeah, 1975-77.
I think you may have your dates wrong or maybe we're not talking about the same school. St Pius X added the extension the last year I was there and that was 1971. By 75-77 they no longer had a football field. They built the extension onto the old football field.

And St Pius X is or actually was at the corner of Sauve and Papineau. Are you sure you're not thinking of St Pius IX in St Leonard?

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
1977, during the ice bowl, we played pickup football in the field at the back. I do remember it. It wasn't a football field. It was just a field..

I lived on Sauvé and two years on Francheville.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Wait, I just noticed it says for 6 months only.

With the communications now open, I have a feeling they will get back to him next July.

Unless he dominates in Portugal... But hopefully they remain on his case. Recruiting takes quite a long time. Apparently De Santis spoke with Nacho and his agent for a couple of years before convincing him to come play in Montréal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->