OT: Montreal Impact Thread - Thierry Henry's Magical Hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Several of them coming into the league in a short span as well, which is always a bit risky. I really hope this doesn't turn into a USFL situation where a lot of the owners were only looking at the short term money and the whole thing collapse within 2 years... Some of those towns aren't exactly what I'd call traditional soccer markets, I mean, I hate to be stereotypical here but there ain't a whole lot of euros/south americans in freaking Charlotte/Nashville.

Charlotte: According to the 2010 United States Census, the racial composition of Charlotte was 45.1% White or Caucasian, 35.0% Black or African American, 13.1% Hispanic or Latin American, 5.0% Asian, 0.5% Native American, 0.1% Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, 6.8% some other race, and 2.7% two or more races. That was 10 years ago

Nashville: You're correct about Nashville. 91% either black or white American.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
What was it?

If we get Giroud, Estaquio and Ben Arfa, that looks like a team.. if we had defenders too
Apparently were interested in Joel Waterman from Cavalry FC

Fill up the backline with jabronis, go all out in offense.

Reactions: ArtPeur

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
I spent most of my childhood in St-Michel! Good times. I don't miss living there though.
I lived in La Petit Patrie and Villeray for most of my childhood. St Michel in my teenage years. I miss Villeray. Was not too crazy about St Michel. But my folks liked it because at the time St Michel was Little Italy 2.0

Reactions: dinodebino

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
So you're well-acquainted with the Miron Quarry.

I used to go to school that was pretty close to the quarry. One winter, one of our teachers took us to the park. There was enough snow along the fence that some dumbasses climbed over the fence and went down into the quarry. Some guy even climbed up one of the cliffs while we were throwing snowballs at them :laugh:

We were so dumb when we were kids...

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
I used to go to school that was pretty close to the quarry. One winter, one of our teachers took us to the park. There was enough snow along the fence that some dumbasses climbed over the fence and went down into the quarry. Some guy even climbed up one of the cliffs while we were throwing snowballs at them :laugh:

We were so dumb when we were kids...
LOL! I'm old enough to remember when there wasn't a fence around the quarry and the hole was deep enough to give you vertigo. If you went to English school, it was probably St Dorothy's that you attended.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
LOL! I'm old enough to remember when there wasn't a fence around the quarry and the hole was deep enough to give you vertigo. If you went to English school, it was probably St Dorothy's that you attended.

I did not. That was when I was in high school at Louis-Joseph-Papineau.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Reminds me a lot of TMG, but a bit more quality on the ball.

Last edited:

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014

Cruz Azul: Queremos 4M

Renard: Ok, voy a llamar Saputo (Ok, let me call Saputo)

Saputo:

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad