OT: Montreal Impact Thread - Rumors & Signings Where Are You? Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Earlier, coach went on the radio saying a few players will leave the team. Huh ? My French is definitely good enough to understand it. Incoming players sure, but aside of the Academy players leaving on loan who could leave ? which prompt me to think the only valuable player for a trade in the current roster isn't Urruti, Camacho nor Bush (to an extent)

but Taider.

Would be a letdown if he is on the trading block but they may wanna give 3 DP open slots in the summer so he picks his players. Atl is looking for a CM and Gressel is on his way out and a RB/RW because he wants a significant raise.

I probably am reading too much into it but in this tiny squad who could possibly leave.

Oh and Chicharito Officially to LA tomorrow, big big news

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
There's a place for him in the lineup if he's coming in with his working shoes on . I don't know where he's at mentally at this point though, does he even want to be in the MLS ?

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Looks like we made profit from him. No way that we paid half as much as they paid

"Formé au club Barça" makes me laugh lol

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
He won't succeed and it will have nothing to do with his will or his work ethic.

He won't succeed because he is all physical skills, no mental skills. He can run, he can dribble, he can shoot... but he does not read the game well. Works at low levels, does not work in the pros.

At least he is local, so he does not cost us an INT spot.

Reactions: Olfer

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
0 expectations for Ballou. If he performs, great, otherwise he can get lost in the USL or CPL

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Ballou is not MLS caliber. I was excited when we got him back last year, I thought Barca taught him a thing or two, but I was mistaken. He's the same player he always was; the only thing he knows is to dribble. It looks impressive when you're 12 years old, but it doesn't work at the big stage.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Why did you not share?

It was from RDS.ca. Let me see if I can find something.

EDIT:

0115-spt-impact-1.jpg

Reactions: ArtPeur
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad