OT: Montreal Impact Thread - Impactada Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Well, that Tweet yesterday saying he wasn't going wasn't accurate:

Kenya has two games (both vs. Comoros). One is on Wednesday and the other is next Tuesday. So if he is there for both games, he will not be available for the playoff game vs. NE on the 20th.

JtotheC

Apr 29, 2011
Montreal
Well, that Tweet yesterday saying he wasn't going wasn't accurate:

Kenya has two games (both vs. Comoros). One is on Wednesday and the other is next Tuesday. So if he is there for both games, he will not be available for the playoff game vs. NE on the 20th.

I wonder if Wanyama would still be able to somehow suit up for our playoff game? Wouldn't make sense for him to miss a playoff game. We will have no midfield presence.

Rumcajs

Jul 25, 2010
Ottawa
A very Impact turn of events. I mean it's the Comoros, how badly do they need him anyway?

We're lucky to be in the playoffs anyway, so can't complain.

Reactions: Metallo

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Coming here during the pandemic was the best thing for Quioto

No nightlife, no clubs, no parties... just focus on foot
Our best fwd and we got him on an intra MLS trade.

He does seem like high maintenance though, but I think Henry has good ascendance on him.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
I wonder if Wanyama would still be able to somehow suit up for our playoff game? Wouldn't make sense for him to miss a playoff game. We will have no midfield presence.

Quarantine for 9 days. So even if they beat New England, he will miss the first round against Philly/Toronto.

He is the only reason why we are in, his goal yesterday came out of nowhere. Silencing everyone who wanted him out by stepping up in key moments. The best player in a landslide.

The two players TH refused rotating will both miss the first postseason game. How life works sometimes....

Quioto on TotW

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Quarantine for 9 days. So even if they beat New England, he will miss the first round against Philly/Toronto.

He is the only reason why we are in, his goal yesterday came out of nowhere. Silencing everyone who wanted him out by stepping up in key moments. The best player in a landslide.

The two players TH refused rotating will both miss the first postseason game. How life works sometimes....

Quioto on TotW

Bush on team of the week, interesting.

Reactions: JunglePete

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I think the big question is will they exercise their option for Bojan. Because if they do, he becomes DP. If they didn't finish the season and the last we got of Bojan was the MLS Is Back tournament, the answer would be simple, he shouldn't be back.

But the way he's been playing lately has been encouraging and it makes you think.

Reactions: QuebecPride

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
So who do we got for next year that's starter quality? I'll just assume Bojan gets extended.

Forwards: Lassi, Quioto, Bojan

Midfield: Is Wanyama staying?

Defenders: Binks (Kizza and ZBG could be potential starters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad