OT: Montreal Impact Thread - CONCACAF'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Thanks for supporting my perverted thoughts :laugh:

I'm pretty sure people that follow this thread know that I'm just having some fun.

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal

how you doin' :naughty::naughty::naughty:

There's not a striker I hate more than Giroud in world football. Cost Arsenal the title with his goal drought when Wenger refused to buy an alternative. With Auba or Lacazette that year, they win the title. Als cost Ozil the Premier League assist record & frauded his way to a World Cup with no shots on goal as a striker.

I'd rather pass on him, sell Bojan and go all-in for Mertens.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
There's not a striker I hate more than Giroud in world football. Cost Arsenal the title with his goal drought when Wenger refused to buy an alternative. With Auba or Lacazette that year, they win the title. Als cost Ozil the Premier League assist record & frauded his way to a World Cup with no shots on goal as a striker.

I'd rather pass on him, sell Bojan and go all-in for Mertens.

Did you watch the World Cup?

He played great. His role was to open space for Griezmann and Mbappé. Win balls in the air, be a pivot, distribute on the wings. Sure, he did not shoot/score, but that is not what he was asked to do.

That being said, France would have been deadlier with Benzema... who can do the same things AND score.

Reactions: QuebecPride

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017

I'd rather pass on him
Fraudou player.

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Did you watch the World Cup?

He played great. His role was to open space for Griezmann and Mbappé. Win balls in the air, be a pivot, distribute on the wings. Sure, he did not shoot/score, but that is not what he was asked to do.

That being said, France would have been deadlier with Benzema... who can do the same things AND score.
Lacazette, M. Dembélé and Benzema can do what Giroud can do, but also more.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
  1. Ozmodiar, 15 minutes agoReportBookmark
    1078Like

2. waffledave
    waffledave, from hf

SB Cash:
    $ 1,200,000
    Software Developer
    By the way, obesity is considered an underlying condition. Half of America is clinically obese. It's going to be bad if it spreads further.

No worries Dave! The other 1/2 is not and will more than likely bail you out... Again...​

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
I hope this MLS season restarts soon - this corona shit getting out of hands, repetitive and super annoying.

If I didn't have any friends or nobody close to, I would've contracted the virus on purpose to get over with it at this point... I hope they restart training on March 27 and play in Honduras somewhere mid April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad